New Eggplants or original release eggplants?

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Everybody knows the answer...2009's
pimp.gif

Will be coppin the 2010's this weekend...love the sole!

of course the 09's. I said in the eggplant thread that the ridges werent deep and the shoe looks weird and some dudes started crying over there. When i saw the 2010 eggplants, they almost looked fake...

Did someone really start this thread??? Please lock it up immediately, this is so stupid... Who cares, people won't know if u have 09's or 10's in public anyway...

Originally Posted by Baalnood

No i have both pairs already. I was just wondering what so different about them?

Hold up...You have both pairs, and you still can't tell the difference?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

Originally Posted by janniely

the 09 hands down

agreed....
but if i never copped the 09s...i'd prolly just get the new ones...just my opinon

ill agree with u on that my boy has they 09s they tuff... 10 are up also i need to cop myself

from a distance of someone else looking at your shoes are you really gonna be able to pick up on the gloss effect on the 09 vs 10's? I like the 10's better because of the sole and the way the light reflects off the shoe making it change shades of purple.

Originally Posted by dexion

from a distance of someone else looking at your shoes are you really gonna be able to pick up on the gloss effect on the 09 vs 10's? I like the 10's better because of the sole and the way the light reflects off the shoe making it change shades of purple.

the gloss/sheen effect? yeah you can definately tell between the two.  the grooves?  now thats a hard difference to spot from far away
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

No, In my school i see alot of fake foams and during gym I borrowed my friends foams which were fake and they did not feel right.

Sure bud.

well if u dont noticed the icy bottoms r different i believe the 09 r more clearer and the 10 are more lik a blue color..and the 09 are more glossy then the 10 i believe if im not mistaken

Back
Top Bottom