New Eggplants or original release eggplants?

Flight club selling the original released eggplants for like 3bills and new released for like 2. They look the same to me.

wrong thread buddy. There's an eggplant thread.

What's your question? Are you asking us which one you should buy? If so go with 09 instead of the 2010 retro.

lacelocked has the 09s I believe.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

lol at a year old shoe being called OG's

From my understanding, OG means original. The first eggplant cw was the original of that particular cw.

Originally Posted by Baalnood

Flight club selling the original released eggplants for like 3bills and new released for like 2. They look the same to me.
look =/= are

You couldn't have looked in the old topic? That's the main discussion going on now.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by dtb00201

lol at a year old shoe being called OG's

From my understanding, OG means original. The first eggplant cw was the original of that particular cw.

I am aware. It's just funny to say.

definetly the 09's, the 2010's are fresh though, but its a fact the 09's have that glow that the new ones dont... 09's all the way

indifferent.gif

i had the 09's they were good but i like the 10's better i dont see whats all the hate about people just have a mind state of originals are always better

No, In my school i see alot of fake foams and during gym I borrowed my friends foams which were fake and they did not feel right.

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

No, In my school i see alot of fake foams and during gym I borrowed my friends foams which were fake and they did not feel right.

indifferent.gif

I had both but took the 10's back for a second pair of coppers instead.....if I didn't have the 09's I coulda put up with em....

Back
Top Bottom