New Era 30% Sale One Day Only Vol. And I got a 25% off stacker for you

(nylon brim, but oh well)

All copped yesterday tho...
pimp.gif

Oh wow......So they just cancelled the order they placed for me this morning also.

Im about to say @%#+ it and leave them alone. They are saying my billing address is still not correct...........I ONLY HAVE ONE DAMN ADDRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know what the hell if going on with this company, THEY SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wow......So they just cancelled the order they placed for me this morning also.

Im about to say @%#+ it and leave them alone. They are saying my billing address is still not correct...........I ONLY HAVE ONE DAMN ADDRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know what the hell if going on with this company, THEY SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember they pulled some bs last time they screwed up and had stackable coupon codes.

Called me saying it wasn't possible and such, yet most nters got it thru.
I assume they have to randomly pick orders to block, lol

I remember they pulled some bs last time they screwed up and had stackable coupon codes.

Called me saying it wasn't possible and such, yet most nters got it thru.
I assume they have to randomly pick orders to block, lol

Saw nothing I particularly wanted. Most of my sizes were gone and the NYY WS hats were not true enough for me.

Saw nothing I particularly wanted. Most of my sizes were gone and the NYY WS hats were not true enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom