NEW ERA FLAGSHIP STORE

I saw a flyer today saying the flagship store is opening on the 3rd anybody else know whats the word on that or have the flyer :nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

Opens Friday the party is Thursday night from 6-9pm (invite only).

will they have that grey Blue Jays hat from a couple years back?
selling OLNL size 10.5 for $300can

whats good capo? its been a minute fam.

yea i drove by the store a couple weeks ago and they were far from finished... can't wait to go downtown again

BallerMayo
MSN: Matthewyh@hotmail.com AIM: thatkidmayo E-M: mayo.sauce@gmail.com

Article on strictylfitteds.com
tdot_flyer.jpg
toronto_caps.jpg
Quote:
August 3 will be the grand opening of the New Era Toronto store. Its a huge space with several hundred different caps on display. A lot of unique product, I say at least half the store will be custom product. A lot of product thats been in our NY store, which has got great feedback. There will be a lot of Toronto exclusive product that will be tuned into Toronto lifestyle. Its a chance for consumers to really engage with what New Era is really about. Grand opening August 3, definitely something you want to be there at; doors will probably be open at 1:00 p.m..

New Era interview @ Format
Team Saugaour streets is clean

I'm going to pass.
The "4 Life" on the back (if it is) kills it. Might as well join Team NWO 4 Life. Word to Hollywood Hogan.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM
SUITS SUCK
entourage. ladies. cars. deep pockets.

we got something a little better than the 4 LIFE joints dropping at RNSOM FITTED SHOP in the coming months. something you could be proud to wear and rep your city for.

Just put the outline of the CN Tower + Skydome on a fitted and i'll cop it.
That's the best way to rep the city.

holy those fitteds are horrid... oh well i hope they have some throwback jays fitteds :pimp:
pimp.gif
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Anyone that FOR SURE wants to attend the New Era Flagship Store Private Party you can PM me and I'll help you get on the list.

It's this Thursday evening from 6PM-9PM so let me know I'll take requests until tomorrow at MIDNIGHT.

those fitted are sick :\
ohwell.gif
yes the 4 life is abit OD but the toronto on the front is :smokin
smokin.gif

TEAM M.T.L

YEE DIG.

Although I almost never take the train/bus, I think a TTC fitted would be fire.. With a big TTC logo on the front or something..

Since NY and LONDON both have prominent transportation systems and both cities respective flagship stores have done fitteds reflecting this..

As for the above pictured fitted...

The front of this cap is cool, but I find the "4 life" to be irrelevant to both the city and popular culture in general.

But, shout out to all the lurking New Era employees
happy.gif

The 4 Life joint comes in like at least a dozen colors, including a partially pink colorway :lol:
laugh.gif

imo new era has dropped way better tdot hats... jays skyline hats are :pimp:
pimp.gif

416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

Back
Top Bottom