New eras in norcal?

Im looking for sick colorways of all teams except giants ..yankees.. braves .. red sox.. white sox.. pirates

I hardly ever see marlins except for the regular one .. im looking for a marlins in baby blue and a black bill .. And i dont mean these off the wall multi colorways and designs you see in Lids and hat club .. Just plain 2 or 3 colorway hats ...

Can you help me?
For trade :Dinosaur jr. sz.10

Quote:
Im looking for sick colorways of all teams except giants
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Dood i have 8 giants hats .. Thats my favorite team .. I have evry black and orange edtion to . world series 2002 ...all star game .. grey under bill .. black under bill .. and the orange bill... And the training camp one with G on it.. I need something that no one else has .. Say im wrong SF hats are the most common hats in the Bay ! So please man .. HELP ME ..

Try the sport shop at Serramonte, take the Mervyn's entrance to the mall and it will be straight to your right.

^^i have a little more than 8 new eras and if they are not sf they are huf new eras. i couldnt see myself wearing any different team

^^^ Spot in serramonte is played now .. I used to go there .. And huf hats are over hyped im just about done with them .. I got 5 .. Im really into new eras man.. Is there any way i can get that green bean Sharks hat that is sold at ransom in toronto

Back
Top Bottom