New Facebook Layout FTL

People having conversations on the home page FTL.
smh.gif

Get on aim or soemthing else for that....seriously.....

Oh i found out how to hide the convos of people
laugh.gif

Good because these two females on there were pissin me off with their convo going back and forth
smh.gif

Facebook got more like Twitter... New layout SUCKS. Tell me why 'my recent activity' is half-way through my page
indifferent.gif

They got rid of so many stuff in an effort to be simple like Twitter, but failed. The Live Feed from the old layout was so helpful in finding out what exactlypeople were doing and it stimulated interaction, but this new "live" feed straight up blows.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

None of you will delete your account.

The only point that matters.

People get so dramatic..."this layout sucks!"....then continue to use it...shut up
laugh.gif

Someone screenprint the god damn thing...
laugh.gif

Mine hasn't changed yet. For the past week or two, I've been contemplating deleting my account.

Maybe, if this change looks bad enough, I'll end up doing the "unthinkable."

Facebook just sucks now. I like Twitter a lot more.

you guys are fairies, complaining about the whole layout. grow up
eyes.gif

kinda pathetic how the biggest protest in our generation was against the last layout on facebook

Hmmm.....that's not how mines like..... I have ninja hood (littler exaggeration) sized convo boxes for every comment.
laugh.gif

Lauren Nicole Goins "eating key lime pie && doritos... watchin The First 48 && SVU.

lol.. my taste buds are so intense that everything tastes good right now, mixed, blended, sauteed. haha
happy.gif
"

Wow...

Ehh... mine hasn't change yet, but from those screenshots it doesn't look that bad.

People freaked out last time they changed it, creating groups, threatening to boycott, etc.

But people got used to it and eventually forgot what the old one even looked like.

Same thing is going to happen.

It'll be alright people.

Back
Top Bottom