NEW Flight Club Release (Don't get you hopes up)

Originally Posted by jd3772000

2e115941c401532e091d31b6e297bec0dc8ef74.gif

roll.gif

All that effort to get the Flight Club invite and it's a party I never want to attend.

I don't own a pair of AF1s, but it's been told to me that they aren't the most comfortable. Can someone attest? If that is true, I don't getthe point of fusing a comfortable shoe with one that isn't.

Stop with the fusions! Save that material for actual 12s or 5s or 3s coming out...and stop making flight club seem like an exclusive place only to go there andnot buy any of the garbage on there!

Some of the fusions are pretty nice...

These are not one of them. I odn't see how JB could release this mess.

I know a person is intitled to their own opinion but you have to agree that these are just terrible. I'll feel bad for those who buy these and it isn'teven my money. SMH at gentry again.

I actually think those are pretty cool. Would I buy them? No, but its a nice looking shoe. If it wasnt an AJF but rather just a shoe I might buy it. But I dontwant to support this AJF concept.

IMO it'd look better if the upper was suede or nu buck.. but whatever, it's still a fusion, and IMO fusions =
sick.gif

I've seen lots of people already with those stupid V fusions, and they look so horrible..

Jordan Brand is really killing themselves. If they think this is what the consumers want, they are sorely mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom