New Footlocker discount policy

Thanks to all the idiots who abused it...because Footlocker has finally taken action. Effective 5-30-09, any release date shoe can only have 20% of it'stotal sales be employee sales. That means if a store gets 36 pairs of a shoe, only 6 can be sold with a employee discount. If that store has 9 employees, itlooks like 3 would be screwed. It dosen't matter if it is a employee from a different store, different division, etc, 6 employees TOTAL. If a store gets18 pairs, the total would be 3(they are rounding down) Also, there will be NO military discount allowed and NO coupons allowed AT ALL on any release dateproduct..........to me it looks like a discrimination suit waiting to happen.

thats why mom and pops shops are a lot better IMO
wink.gif

Calm down, I know alot of Jordan brand fans shop at these stores, I am just trying to spread the info so if you planned on getting future JORDAN releases fromyour Footlocker hook up, it is time to look elsewhere...and I don't know what mom and pop stores you shop at but all of them around here charge more($350-$400 for DMP 2) etc..

Does Champs still get the hook up
happy.gif

haha my friend told me he was gonna hook me up at champs... crap their the same branch arent they....

THIS IS SoOOOOO ridiculous

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

Calm down, I know alot of Jordan brand fans shop at these stores, I am just trying to spread the info so if you planned on getting future JORDAN releases from your Footlocker hook up, it is time to look elsewhere...and I don't know what mom and pop stores you shop at but all of them around here charge more ($350-$400 for DMP 2) etc..

here in SoCal, the ones i know dont really charge extra at all, for example, all CDP's that didnt sell out in the first weekend were split to about $150 apait the following weekend in some mom n pops shops i know of.
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

Calm down, I know alot of Jordan brand fans shop at these stores, I am just trying to spread the info so if you planned on getting future JORDAN releases from your Footlocker hook up, it is time to look elsewhere...and I don't know what mom and pop stores you shop at but all of them around here charge more ($350-$400 for DMP 2) etc..

here in SoCal, the ones i know dont really charge extra at all, for example, all CDP's that didnt sell out in the first weekend were split to about $150 a pait the following weekend in some mom n pops shops i know of.
grin.gif
grin.gif

Care to reveal your socal mom and pops locations?
smile.gif

uhmmm i think that rule has been in for a while because i remember my old manager at footaction always went with this rule so not new news to me atleast

Thanks to all the idiots who abused it...because Footlocker has finally taken action. Effective 5-30-09, any release date shoe can only have 20% of it's total sales be employee sales. That means if a store gets 36 pairs of a shoe, only 6 can be sold with a employee discount. If that store has 9 employees, it looks like 3 would be screwed. It dosen't matter if it is a employee from a different store, different division, etc, 6 employees TOTAL. If a store gets 18 pairs, the total would be 3(they are rounding down) Also, there will be NO military discount allowed and NO coupons allowed AT ALL on any release date product..........to me it looks like a discrimination suit waiting to happen.

no discrimination suit....... because no discounts? military discounts? i mean it would be nice to give everyone discounts but thats impossible...finishlines only allow discount near a military base,,, other finishlines do not... no suit...... peroid

Yeah that's thanks for all the people that abused of it footlocker Inc have had been loosing big $$$$$ cause of this and now finally they realize it

all i care is about the 50% off and i just care that my boy holds down my shoe to avoid lines i don't mind paying regular prices

at my store finish line only one employee from the store gets the discount on exclusive jordan stuff no matter how many pairs of jordans we get

good news. now those greedy selfish employees won't be buying up everything before the RD. in fact i think they should make it so no discount at all onjordans and other shoes that nike considers to be top sellers.

Originally Posted by Rodrigo23

Thanks to all the idiots who abused it...because Footlocker has finally taken action. Effective 5-30-09, any release date shoe can only have 20% of it's total sales be employee sales. That means if a store gets 36 pairs of a shoe, only 6 can be sold with a employee discount. If that store has 9 employees, it looks like 3 would be screwed. It dosen't matter if it is a employee from a different store, different division, etc, 6 employees TOTAL. If a store gets 18 pairs, the total would be 3(they are rounding down) Also, there will be NO military discount allowed and NO coupons allowed AT ALL on any release date product..........to me it looks like a discrimination suit waiting to happen.

no discrimination suit....... because no discounts? military discounts? i mean it would be nice to give everyone discounts but thats impossible... finishlines only allow discount near a military base,,, other finishlines do not... no suit...... peroid

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

good news. now those greedy selfish employees won't be buying up everything before the RD. in fact i think they should make it so no discount at all on jordans and other shoes that nike considers to be top sellers.
/thread

I think this is a good policy. The 11/12 CDP release was riduculous in my city. I bet only 30 percent of the supply was available to customers.

YO!

good news. now those greedy selfish employees won't be buying up everything before the RD. in fact i think they should make it so no discount at all on jordans and other shoes that nike considers to be top sellers.

rjkrip.gif

DF!!!

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom