NEW Future- Honest...What Y'all Think?

What the hell is this %$#"? People actually listen to this $#%&?

:x

Song of the year 
pimp.gif

I'm just being honest

Last edited:
all these uncomprehensible lyrics arent cool.... 
English is my third language and I have no problem understanding the lyrics. Admittedly some of the lines are a bit slurred but not to the point I can't understand a word of it. There's always RapGenius in that case.

Last edited:
English is my third language and I have no problem understanding the lyrics. Admittedly some of the lines are a bit slurred but not to the point I can't understand a word of it. There's always RapGenius in that case.
ITS NOT THAT I CANT UNDERSTAND IT, its just all that slurring makes me have to listen extra hard... i shouldnt have to listen extra hard when a dude is "harmonizing"... never said the song was bad, I just said it was incomprehensible... 

Mark Mcgwire is the hardest song he's had off his last tape but this **** right here is nice too.... Kinda follows in the You ain't eem know it lane, as something that doesn;t traditionally sound like a club banger but it will work

Song's actually not bad, but I don't get why would I listen to this?????
Dude has no value to me musically and offers nothing lyrically.

The club and dope boys will love this

I seen ****** damn near breaking down in tears when they played you deserve it in a hood spot one time

ITS NOT THAT I CANT UNDERSTAND IT, its just all that slurring makes me have to listen extra hard... i shouldnt have to listen extra hard when a dude is "harmonizing"... never said the song was bad, I just said it was incomprehensible... 
If you gotta listen extra hard, it's not made for you. 

Gotta see what this does in the whip, preferably under the stars with a blunt rotating. 

I've always said Future's at his best when he's on that uplifting, look where I've come from tip ^^ word to You Deserve It

Last edited:
Nah sounds too run of the mill. The beat sounds amateur as hell as well. And yeah, you kinda do have to listen hard in the middle of his bars lol, dude is type inaudible.

Back
Top Bottom