New G.o.D Jewels ~ Let's Go! (Snippet)

Since y'all lacked the ability/will to piece together the puzzle we gave y'all I'll Solve The Equation For You... You're Welcome
smh.gif
laugh.gif

The Final Picture Looks Like This...More...

2403cracb.jpg

But this is just a Jum, you know the treys... a free sample of the merch

You ({})'s Know What Time It Is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Glory Or Death on the way...

Now Let's Goooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
This Is The Part...
When People Start Screamin!

So who else is in E2? I need an explanation of who yall is and what yall tryna do :lol:
laugh.gif

Cause I can honestly say I'm a fan of God Jewels and J-Diction. Both of yall is ON it... and on some real, I wish yall much success. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Team DMV / Nuggets Fan
"Young Body, Old Soul" - The Double LP Debut. Coming Soon...
O.G. Member #1​

womp womp @ me i guess, i over estimated and thought you guys were smarter than yall are lol. i shoulda said it was some new j dilla or mad lib . jape woulda led the team and sherlock holmes the whole thing in 2 minutes

Aiyo, that last line about the snitch.. :wow:
eek.gif
, this bamma walked past me yesterday like "you got some hard?", dude was all shaved up..fresh cut, tryna act like a J.. I told dude to get the f_ away from me.. how about no longer than 10 minutes later, he asked somebody else, who served him, then the cops roll up and lock dude up.. :smh:
smh.gif
.. I say that to say this, I feel you Jewels..these informants out here working jo.. and you still serving crack in the booth..

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Black Thought Ent.
"And 'they' say that 'we' can't succeed/But 'WE' still on the same page like we can't read"
-Surreal
EarthTone February 2008
Est. 2007​

Every now and then when me and my boy are about to play scrap we quote that line from Transformers the movie lol. "One shall stand, one shall fall. Why throw away your life so recklessly..." :lol:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

"YOU GOT THE TOUCH, YOU GOT THE POOOOWWEEERR"

That's your problem _____......uhhh Megatron.

:smh:
smh.gif
Jewels only giving out 1 minute samples......holding back for the cd.... :lol:
laugh.gif
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

It's hot, nothing spectacular, but it was good.
My last sig was kind of cheesy....like this one is any less ...

Quote:
Actually it was revealed in the serious that Megatron is actually thousands of years old :wink:
wink.gif
"Young" gun.

Shouts to Flu on the beat... :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
:smh:
smh.gif
Jewels only giving out 1 minute samples......holding back for the cd.... :lol:
laugh.gif

Had to... :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
It's hot, nothing spectacular, but it was good.
COME BACK LIKE JORDAN
.45​

They releasin' the footage finally I see...

And it says "Part 1", Assumin' there will be more parts.

Good lookin' out RhymeSik.
COME BACK LIKE JORDAN​
.45​

Quote:
Do me a favor and break down the bars from that small little snippet.

You that hungry? I'm sorry I just don't understand them, I'm not smart enough or something...*Sarcasm* Your better then a lot of Niketalk rappers, and Myspace rappers, you not a God mic like you think you are so you might want to calm down and keep working, You could be Gem but all things come tn time just get some sick beats and we can talk. Your not flying yet, but your beats are sick. And for the record people in here are seeless on me right now but give me time in the kitchen and I will bake more, for you dudes to munch on.
My last sig was kind of cheesy....like this one is any less ...

Back
Top Bottom