New G-Unit Video for "Feel Good"

Thoughts?
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

wow @ buck and 50 looking like they giving yayo and banks some dome at the beginning when they pop up from the bottom of the screen

this the first single?

or the "street" single

i wish it was just buck, banks and 50 like on BFM.

yayo gonna make this album basura

wow, tony yayo...what can i say........stop rapping. and other 3 dudes...they need to retire too.
"more money, more checks, i'm addicted to fresh,
six pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps."

Buck had the most interesting verse on a lazy song.
But As The Scenery Grows I See In Different Lights
The Shades And Shadows Undulate In My Perception
My Feelings Swell And Stretch I See From Greater Heights
I Realize What I Am Now Too Smart To Mention To You​

vid seems a little low budget..prob just a street single
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

What has happened to 50? Does he really think makin Yayo the focal point of the track (rappin the first verse and doing the hook; especially ON THE HOOK-the part that grabs peoples attention the most) ) is gonna appeal to ANYONE? NOONE likes yayo and NOONE EVERRRRRRRRRRRR EVERRRRRRRR WILL...

Buck is the only one doin anything on the track

And the video is one of the most repetitive videos I have seen maybe EVER

0/2 for Shoot To Kill
Actually how you gonna call it Shoot To Kill when you got 2 girl tracks as your lead singles?

Quote:
wow @ buck and 50 looking like they giving yayo and banks some dome at the beginning when they pop up from the bottom of the screen
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
E-Money$"The doctor said I had blood clots
But I ain't Jamaican man..."
- K. Westmyspace.com/darocagibralter

roll.gif
@ 50s verse!

I personally like Banks verse the most.

I liked Bucks verse as well, could someone enlighten me on that head game better than Fantasia line?
I am 100% legitimate seller.
References:
yungmatt

Quote:
^^^Fantasia got some big @#%$ mouth.
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

I like this song
$tack Bundles R.I.P​
"You can go onany hip hop message boardand youre bound to read some of the most ignorant youve ever read regarding rap".Joe Budden
"A wise man sees failure as progress;a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic

Quote:
Fantasia got some big mouth.
*scratches head*
some big A' mouth?
english?

at first i had typed "she got some big @#%$ lips" but then i changed it to "she got a big @#%$ mouth" but i musta not changed it all the way, you'll be aiight.

The song is not that bad...but still not that good so........ :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM XBOX360
.::sherwin100s::.
Black LRG Dead Serious Hoody For sale.....$100 PM ME!​

Back
Top Bottom