New Gilbert Arenas Sig Shoe **CATALOG PIC**

Another update from Arenas himself.

Quote:
Gil 20's Update
SLAM Magazine has a color way too for my new sneakers so, Im going to put it in their heads now, if they have a color that means Im going to be on my next SLAM cover. It has to be. You cant have your own color of my shoe and put me in the back of the book! You have to put me on the cover, right? So right now, we already know, that Im going to be on my second cover with my new SLAM shoe.

Other than that we have some other colors:

-Our Away Jersey You know, the black and gold. But it looks like the Saints colors, so when we play in New Orleans I might wear them.

In my next blog post I should be ready with the schedule of what city is going to get what shoe so the fans in that city know what shoe theyre getting. So if you like the color thats coming out in L.A. and you live in Minnesota, hey, you got to find a friend that lives in L.A.

I think adidas did a great job doing this. We came up with a great concept and it should be great, were the first people to do it.

You know as a player I like Arenas a lot, but he's kind of irritating as a person. But that's just the consensus I've come to after reading these promos.

Thank God for the ******** colorway! He needs to release one for the Nats.....
202< Bush Lives In My Backyard, He Doesn't Dare Hop That Fence >202

Back
Top Bottom