New Gilbert Arenas Sig Shoe **CATALOG PIC**

TDSwitchlightGil: Retail:$90: Release Date: Nov. '07
Sorry for the pics(Camera phone)
Midfoot strap(blue on the grey colorway, gold on the black colorway) down by the first lace hole, kinda like the Air Trainer 1.
Both
devil.gif
in MHO!

I see they are taking an evolution rout so far...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

depending on the colorway it would be a nice lounge shoe. might copp if price is right.
Team Macintosh​
Reppin' mac's back when they were called apple's​

more pics need to be shown for a better assessment.

but, knowing about the great fit of the gil 0s, these shouldn't stray too far from the nest.

as of now the gilzeros look a lot better...ill wait till i see actual pics before i make a judgement, but it looks promising
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

I've seen the shoe. at first glance i liked it but after further checking, i think it looks too casual unlike the gilzero that had a nice balance.

Theres a "0" written inside when you remove the strap. "from zero to hero" is written on the side of the shoe. and written all over it is "believe" but its just light writings. youll only see it when upclose. Not sure though if that would be the final release

air zoom drive look-alike anyone?

FS:Militaries sz 11,crazy 1's,fire red 3's,penny 1 orlando colorway all sz 12.
LF:Spizikes sz 11-12

Quote:
air zoom drive look-alike anyone?

I saw that as well, especially in the grey/royal colorway.
Latest Pickups: Air Jordan III Retro (wht/fire red - cement grey), Air Jordan I Retro (blk/met silv - var red), Nike Zoom Kobe II (blk/blk - var maize), Vandal Hi Leather (wht/var red - team red), Nike Air Force 1 Premium - "Scarface" (wht/blk - var red), Nike Air Max 90 Leather (blk/wht)

Is he continuing the GCS line? (I can't remember if the Team shoes will feature GCS)

EDIT: meant formotion..
formerly shoeWUfreak

^Hey, at least they don't have the 3 stripes stamped on the side, right? :lol:
laugh.gif
WANTED in sz 11.5-13:
-Air Max 120, Hyperflights, Gloves, Paytons
-Air Jordans XV, XVI
-Zoom Generations, LBJ II

how do you get a catalog?
GET CASH BACK ON PURCHASES FROM EASTBAY AND OTHER STORES!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.***************.com/281792

Can anyone re-up the images? I forgot how they looked like already.
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

hey are they gonna release anymore sizes of the first gil zero???

Quote:
how do you get a catalog?

You have to punch three babies straight in the mouth.
Latest Pickups: Air Jordan III Retro (wht/fire red - cement grey), Air Jordan I Retro (blk/met silv - var red), Nike Zoom Kobe II (blk/blk - var maize), Vandal Hi Leather (wht/var red - team red), Nike Air Force 1 Premium - "Scarface" (wht/blk - var red), Nike Air Max 90 Leather (blk/wht)

man cmon it was a @#%$ question not every1 knos alright?

man some of u guys is @#%$

^
:lol:
laugh.gif

Just playin, man.

He most likely works at a retail store. Not all retailers get catalogues, but most do, in order to do special orders.

Depending on what kind of store you are determines what kind of catalogue you get. For example, I get just general catalogues, but our buyer receives everything up to tier 1.

k thanks man

superman22938.....I am a buyer for a store here in NY, Therefore I get all the catalogs from all vendors.

Fear23, could you please re-up the images or PM them to me... OR SOMETHING to let me see the shoes?
Thanks, if not, still thanks.
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

i was watching best damn sport show.. i saw coby carl (son of geogre carl) he's a point guard for lakers summer league. (not sure) oh well here a pic...
6gdrpsg.jpg

4r0yvqh.jpg
Team Pacific Northwest​

Back
Top Bottom