New Girl Appreciation Thread Vol. I can't read a ruler

^
coach showed up this season tho...
not bad at all. I like that they paid homage to the actual main gang.

My heart wasn't ready for that image of them playing True American with their kids :frown:

But then Winston :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It was a good run. How I met your mother had the same connection but it dragged on longer than it should. This ended well :smokin

This was a real great satisfying finale.

I think we got no Coach in the final ep cuz we got some Coach earlier in the season.

Pretty crazy how they turned a casting/character change due to prior commitment to a full on thriving story point that just breathed new life in to the show.

This was a real great satisfying finale.

I think we got no Coach in the final ep cuz we got some Coach earlier in the season.

Pretty crazy how they turned a casting/character change due to prior commitment to a full on thriving story point that just breathed new life in to the show.

Right? It was funny when they didn't recast Coach, but just kept him and introduced a new character... but I didn't expect Coach to come back for the length of time that he did. I was bummed because I loved Happy Endings, but happy because Damon Wayans Jr. is hilarious and bringing Coach in was a really natural way to bring in a "new" character.

The show did such a great job of making a variety of characters the MVP at different points. First it was Jess, then Schmidt, then Nick, then Winston.. I think it's time for a series rewatch.

In terms of characters I'm really liking Ruth. I think the cuteness x comedy combo works for her.

I'm not liking what they're doing with Winston though. I feel like by season 6 they were developing his character and fleshing him out, and now they've demoted him back to comic relief.

Anyone feel like they're setting up something with Russel and Jess? Like maybe not an affair but some sort of weird love triangle thing? Perhaps they get a work wife/work husband dynamic but they take it overboard and it messes with Jess and Nick's relationship?

CALLED IT

IT WAS OBVIOUS BUT I CALLED IT

CALLED IT
CALLED IT
CALLED IT

Caught the finale episode and it was cool to see them in the future with kids, Winston had 5. :lol:

Winston's prank was hilarious. I was :rofl:.

The show did such a great job of making a variety of characters the MVP at different points. First it was Jess, then Schmidt, then Nick, then Winston.. I think it's time for a series rewatch.
Winston had the best run of all the characters. Season 3 on he killed IT.

This show has a 28page thread?? :lol:

I been watching it for a year. Can’t seem to go on a sting binge like “the office” HIMYM”
Cool show. I’m on like season 6 I believe.

The Indian girl :pimp:
Schmidt’s political GF :pimp: :pimp:

i havent listened to their podcasts but i like these rewatch podcast, mostly scrubs and saved by the bell

gon’ need someone to do a seinfeld one but i dont know if any of the main cast would do it but larry and jerry would be perfect if they werent making too much money, i like jerry in his coffee/cars series

Back
Top Bottom