New HBO series "Ballers" starring The Rock

New episode is up on HBO Go now

Project Pat’s song getting played at the beginning of this episode is probably the best part of season 5

Candice.
banderas.png

Really liked the first season and 2nd. Now its more about the two main agents and not about "ballers" We wanna see all the stuff and trouble the ballers get up to

Wasn’t expecting anyone to die on this show :wow:. K’son was moving mad reckless this season :smh:. Nonetheless rip.

Last edited:
I stopped after the 2nd episode this season...anything interesting happened to end it or just more of the same bs?

finale was a major letdown.... needed more sex. more cameos. needed to be an hour long. and more JOE

Only cool thing I liked was seeing Ricky being behind directing the documentary of spencer that was basically narrated throughout the season. When he mentioned that he liked doing this Hollywood stuff was funny considering he actually did that in his real
Life after football

When this first premiered I swore this was going to be an rated r version of playmakers, man I was wrong lol.

I stopped watching mid season 3, I watched some of this season to see how it ended. Spence went from damn near broke to an NFL owner in the time I stopped watching

Charles a GM that lead the team to the SB and he been retired like two years. **** progressed fast as hell on this show :lol:

I was cool with how the show ended. Some people have crazy expectations of these television shows and when they don't get what they were expecting they pissed. Remove those expectations just enjoy the show for what it is or move on from it.

Back
Top Bottom