New Hoody...actually decent! (PICS)

Sorry if I am late on this. I haven't really seen it online or posted anywhere. Picked it up at Footlocker a few weeks ago. JB FINALLY Made something rockable that doesn't have crap all over it!!! Woo hooo!!! Granted, I am not a huge fan of that outsole print, but I think it was well done in this case and it ties the heritage together inside the logo. I have seen a white black/red and a grey/black that were nice as well!

5x7ea6v.jpg
[/img]

63l6uty.jpg
[/img]

Yeah they have it in grey too. Might cop. Good thing for the Mcdonalds 20% thiung.

that hoody is pretty hot...stitched on logo, seems like it is well made and is a color that doesn't scream LOOK AT ME...gotta try to get my hands on one

^ Def. It's really high quality. I rarely say it anymore, but I was impressed. 70 bucks...not too bad either.

Nice, when does the McDonald's thing stop cuz I haven't been eating fast food much lately but I will for 20% off FL...that hoodie is dope, but I'm thinkin tha gray/blacc better suits my tastes 8)
glasses.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

cool. i bout to add that to my birthday wish list =)
WESTCOAST NOR-CAL SAN FRANCISCAN

Does it look defective to anyone else.....
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

looks pretty good, any pics of the gray hoody?
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​
"Straight cash homey."​

Not bad.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Gibson,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Dw.Jones,Snow,Newble,S.Brown,Simmons,D.Brown,Tolliver​

Nice and simple.

Good look.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

not bad, how much did you pay?
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

A Hoody without a Zipper.

I thought I'd never see it again. Good job!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

I like that one

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

Back
Top Bottom