New Hoody...actually decent! (PICS)

I couldn't find this online anywhere. If someone finds it let me know. I would suspect it is selling fast b/c when I grabbed this one, they weren't even out on the floor yet and all they had in the box in the back was an 2xl and a medium. I got lucky b/c the person who put this on hold never showed up. But the beverly center had a ton of the grey ones...

I have the grey one I will take a picture later tonight or tomorrow and post it if no one else does. The pants that go with these are nice and thick and comfy too :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM corNhuskers​

yeah it looks nice. is it $70? hmmm, its questionable if i'll cop

I Shine Cause I Grind

theres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

I dunno how new it is...I picked up the grey during the last F&F sale. The quality on the hoody is pretty nice...VERY soft and comfy..inside is fleece.

Also scooped this one up which is the same cut/material. The Flight hoody comes in a TON of colors.

Sorry for the lousy pics.

286013698.jpg

286013694.jpg

286013712.jpg

286013703.jpg

286013701.jpg

Every Town Has An Elm Street

Meh, If they took that ridiculous looking "Air Jordan" script off the front it would be dope. There's always one tacky thing that ruins it. :\
ohwell.gif

its alright. 3 4 5
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Why cant JB have a plain solid hoody with a jumpman on teh chest THATS ALL nothing else.
Quote:
If I got banned from NikeTalk, I could sue Method Man.

Team Pacific Northwest​

That's definitely a very rockable hoodie. Nice pick up. I might need that myself this upcoming winter.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

wow. that's just a simple black sweater, with a simple design and a logo. if this is a "decent" hoody for you, wow. u are a pretty bad in the fashion industry. help yourself. asap.
LJIB ; STYLEZJUN​

Quote:
wow. that's just a simple black sweater, with a simple design and a logo. if this is a "decent" hoody for you, wow. u are a pretty bad in the fashion industry. help yourself. asap.

LOL...you're probably the guy who bought that AJ X tee with MJ's leg xeroxed at 300x maginification down the side and thought it was hot. Which is the very same reason that 90% of JB apparel continues to be complete trash. Because hypebeasts with no style trying to bring back the 80's keep buying it.

Quote:
if this is a "decent" hoody for you, wow. u are a pretty bad in the fashion industry. help yourself. asap.

Is that English? Reading that made my head hurt.
BrOOklyn Ac..Never Went To Class but We Classy

Quote:
Why not center the jumpman at the back? Dumbass JB!

If the jumpman was centered in its usual location then it would covered by the hoody when the wearer had it down. Brand visibility.

<>
yoRAJAH!

I like that.

TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

its not bad
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon