**New HULK teaser trailer**

eek.gif
Damn that trailer gave me chills. I'll definitely see this in the theatre. It better not disappoint like the last Hulk movie

Hulk on that TrimSpa

someone explain to me why are they remaking this movie when the other version was released like only 4 years ago ??

i read somewhere that the CG effects for the old hulk will be better because the company that made the new star wars and the transformers made the specialeffects, while the effects for the newer one will be made by the same company that made Garfield...don't know if there is any truth to that though

Originally Posted by scmtkings4

im pretty sure a thread about the Hulk trailer was posted...yesterday i believe

my bad, I did a search and everything, I swear
laugh.gif
Mods please lock ifnecessary

NO freaking way. My fav actor edward norton has the role!!! This movie gotta b good cuz that dude is a great actor.

Meant to post in this thread since the link in the other one is dead.

Wasn't feeling this at all.

the CGI in the commercial did not impress me at all

especially the part with the Hulks hand coming out of the ground. That was very fake

i loved the CGI in the first movie

however, op mentioned that the CGI wasnt done yet, so maybe there will be improvements

Funny how they fight in Harlem but you can tell it's Hamilton, ON right next to the Apollo Theater.

however, op mentioned that the CGI wasnt done yet, so maybe there will be improvements
movie people always say the CGI isnt done. that way if it looks whack to people then they've covered themselves. i bet when the movie drops itwill look so similar to those pics that people probably wont even be able to tell the difference.

This movie has to be better than the first one, just based on the fact, that NOTHING was worse than the first hulk, not even Alone in the dark was thatbad......LOLOLOL. Ight, I'm boosting a bit.

Back
Top Bottom