| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

yamakazi18.... how long did it take to get your refund after you cancelled your order?

I cancelled my first order after I got the delay notice because I didn't like the way some of the colors showed up on some NTers final product. I ordered a different colorway on Feb 26th, now that I know how the colors end up turning out.

Sup_

Metallic Silver all the way, OWB.

I ordered my AM90 along with my AM1s on 01/26. Still nothing on the AM90s

but received both AM1s.

Peace.

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."[h2]Get your realize._skullCREST Tee! HERE! or Email me @ [/h2]realize.designs@gmail.com

Quote:
All thse bright colors are from the 90's! ACG stay killing it with the loud color combos too.

Just because Nike wasn't steady making the crazy combos doesn't mean there wasn't a market for it....hence the success of the Bape Sta.

well said, well said

Quote:
G.E.D stood for Get an Education Dummy

:rofl:
roll.gif

I ordered my 90's on the 29th of January and they said it'll take about 5-7 weeks to deliver the shipment..

Quote:
Now, everyone is throwing random colors together and it is turning out into a complete mess.

Yep.

Quote:
someone is showing there age up there with the thinking that loud colors are something new. the were all about flashy colors, hot pinks, flourescents, neons.. etc..
Quote:
Lisa: We have been experiencing some delays in the factory.
Lisa: Unfortunately, I do not know why.
Lisa: Your order, however is not subject to any delays.
Lisa: Sound good?
Yung: yep

But hopefully I'm good... :pimp:
pimp.gif

here Once Was A Boy That Lived On The South Side Of Chicago Liked His Hat To The Right Side.​

Stuntin Hard

they do have red patent.. infrared patent, on the 90s, but it's only for VIPs..

"When in doubt, shoot. That's how I look at it." --
Stephon

yo 255forLife i heard you a 255 VIP.

what does it take? do i have to talk only about shoes on myspace and to other girls and other guys and show everyone my hot @#%$ player samples that only I have?

whats really good with that patent leather infrared?

hook it up, i love shoes as much as you do.
ATRIUM NYC STORE CREDIT OF $170 FOR $150 PICKED UP IN SOHO

Quote:
yo 255forLife i heard you a 255 VIP.

what does it take? do i have to talk only about shoes on myspace and to other girls and other guys and show everyone my hot player samples that only I have?

:lol:
laugh.gif

Keep yer grimey hands out of my damn cookie jar!

Team ~ : ^
For Sale: VNDS Tweed Highs, VVNDS Stussy low, VNDS Mita Alpha Forces. All size 13.

Quote:
hey i know i havent read

but

how long does it take to get to your door?

if i do an id today.

Generally, 3-4 weeks. BUT with the whole delay in the production run, may take up to 5-8 weeks.

Believe me when the airmax 95 and the 97 hit the id store the sweatshops in vietnam are gonna have them poor children working overtime.
NYC <PRICE DROP> JORDAN RETRO DMP PACK ONLY JORDAN BLACK/GOLD 6 ONLY THE JORDAN 11 ARE MISSING PRICE COMES WITH BOTH BOXES.$330.00 SIZE 9.5
JORDAN O.G. 16 BLACK/RED SIZE 8.5 PRICE $275.00 DEADSTOCK.
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS. I GOT THEM FOR A SMALL FEE. NYC NIKETALKERS ONLY.
E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

i dont think anyone has gotten their 90's yet.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

I need to see a pic of AM90s with the VIP infrared patent on it, that would be fire!!!

Cmon cubanbeee and 255forLife see if one of you guys can get some pics of some AM90s with this on it. What other VIP options are there?

SYDNEY - AUSTRALIA

Back
Top Bottom