| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

ou8aix.jpg

I'm a bit worried. arent these shoes limited run?? i HOpe they dont reach a quota and then just stop making them.

^i just hope that when the other models are available, they don't stop making AM1 and AM90.....

I haven't heard anything about my AM1i and I ordered them at the kiosk at Niketown.
[/b]
[/b]​

Quote:
what does it take? do i have to talk only about shoes on myspace and to other girls and other guys and show everyone my hot player samples that only I have?

whats really good with that patent leather infrared?

hook it up, i love shoes as much as you do.

:lol:
laugh.gif

whatup cuz, actually you got it all backwards - they got MAD at me for talking about 255 too much on NT.. and for giving away too many invites :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
.. guess they don't want to let us consumers step up into the ranks of influencers..

it's all good though..

and if ya'll are that excited about the infrared patent on the 90s, then wait til you see what they have planned for the 95s..
"When in doubt, shoot. That's how I look at it." --
Stephon

"This is nothin' like the 90's, It's wack to me...My opinion"

Yeah in the early 90's you couldn't make your own pair of 87, 90, 93, 95, and 97's in whatever sick colorways you wanted. I think it's safe to say if life for the sneaker consumer may have improved just a bit.

Quote:
hook it up, i love shoes as much as you do.

in this case, there is no "hook it up"... that option is pretty limited (way more so then the AF1 Low), and isn't decided upon by the studio consultants that help you with your shoe.
It takes more than a phone call or an invite card.
AM95's next week! woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
whatup cuz, actually you got it all backwards - they got MAD at me for talking about 255 too much on NT.. and for giving away too many invites
WOW why would the id store get mad at you for giving the invites away.You could have sold them to someone like myself and others and GET money for then.When you did it for hooking people up and the people at the store get's angry at you.I dont think thats right.
NYC <PRICE DROP> JORDAN RETRO DMP PACK ONLY JORDAN BLACK/GOLD 6 ONLY THE JORDAN 11 ARE MISSING PRICE COMES WITH BOTH BOXES.$330.00 SIZE 9.5
JORDAN O.G. 16 BLACK/RED SIZE 8.5 PRICE $275.00 DEADSTOCK.
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS. I GOT THEM FOR A SMALL FEE. NYC NIKETALKERS ONLY.
E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

Quote:
in this case, there is no "hook it up"... that option is pretty limited (way more so then the AF1 Low)

tell me about .... im trying to get it but my friend is booked for her next 3 appointments .... well ima b at 255 on sat wit my little cuz ( yes im trying to get him into kicks ).... ima have him do a air max 90

Quote:
WOW why would the id store get mad at you for giving the invites away.You could have sold them to someone like myself and others and GET money for then.When you did it for hooking people up and the people at the store get's angry at you.I dont think thats right.

word man, well, they said something about "why you tryna do our jobs for us?"

but yeah, it's cool, at first i was kinda steamed about it and ready to take it to Puma Mongolian BBQ..

but then i thought about it, and nahhh..
"When in doubt, shoot. That's how I look at it." --
Stephon

So I ordered six pairs of the Air Max 1 a few weeks ago and tracked them a few minutes ago....

Here is what the UPS tracking system stated:

Quote:
INCHEON, KR &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 03/02/2006 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 10:41 P.M. &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp THE AIRLINE OFF-LOADED PACKAGES CAUSING A DELAY

Anyone have any idea what this means exactly??

more hype the airlinemost likely took packages off due to weight restrictions. So instead pulling off luggage and time senstitive packages they pulled the less important packages (no guaranteed Date )
MENS & WMNS OG AM1's and AM Lights / Scrapped Amsterdam AM1 / Orange & Pink Huf AM1 / Pink Kid Robot AM1 / AM1/AM90 Hybrid (early 1990's)
Storm AM1 / JD Ying and Yang AM1's / Premium AM1 (all leather) / Any Jewel AM1 / Any Euro.AP only AM1's

If You have ANY of these please E-mail me at thanks much

thanks for the info....

what a bummer....i guess i waited long enough already, so might as well wait another 2-3 weeks |I
tired.gif

I have a strange question for someone that has already recieved theirs from NIKE iD, if anyone has kept the box it was shipped in, could you take a picture of the label (block out your name/address of course)... I am a manager at UPS and I want to be on the lookout when I start seeing these things come through the system for my own well being and so I can give the 411 to everyone on here when I start seein em..

thanks!
is there an AA for sneakerheads??

Does anyone have a connection to getting an appointment in the Nike ID store in manhattan?

i cant wait for the 95's to hit aww man i get an erection just thinking about it does any one know what the VIP is going to be for the 95's or the 97's and 5-8 weeks is a long wait for these things i wonder what NIKE iD has in store for the next sneakers to be iD'd whats would any of yous like to see get iD'd?

Could someone PLEASE help me out with what materials, what colors the materials have and placement for them are available for the AM1s at 255. The reason I'm asking is because my friend are going and making me a pair so I'd really appreciate it if someone could come through with some info on this...

Back
Top Bottom