| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Wow... major back-up, I'm on my week 5 right now, no delivery comfirmation yet. We haven't seen any new pick-ups in the last week. We won't see any 95's til May/June at this pace.

I ordered 2 AM1's on 1/29 and 2/10. The first is currently in transit and arrived in Louisville, KY as of 3/4 at 1:38am. I'm impatiently awaiting its arrival in South Jersey this week....woo hoo
-NT since '02
-Drexel U. Graduate
-Former Finish Line Employee(5 years)
-My Ebay Feedback: los_domingos

Just a heads up to those who ordered am 90's..

i just checked my order with the conf # nike ID gave me when i ordered. Two of the three am90's I ordered are in the UPS system. One shipped on 3/2 and is already in AK...the other just had the origin scan. I ordered 3 pairs on 1/26 maybe 2 hrs after the site opened...

meismaku - thanks for the heads up on the tracking # info. looks like my order is in kentucky on the way to my house.

132117685.jpg
this is what the NEW ID CARDS look like.
NYC <PRICE DROP> JORDAN RETRO DMP PACK ONLY JORDAN BLACK/GOLD 6 ONLY THE JORDAN 11 ARE MISSING PRICE COMES WITH BOTH BOXES.$330.00 SIZE 9.5
JORDAN O.G. 16 BLACK/RED SIZE 8.5 PRICE $275.00 DEADSTOCK.
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS. I GOT THEM FOR A SMALL FEE. NYC NIKETALKERS ONLY.
E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

Sup_

NICE! Looks like my first pair of AM90s are coming soon.

They are chillin in Anchorage, Alaska (no pun intended) as of 03/04/06.

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."[h2]Get your realize._skullCREST Tee! HERE! or Email me @ [/h2]realize.designs@gmail.com

^

what was your order date j2o?

i ordered on Jan 26th, and ive got no shipping confirm. yet.

39 days. 5.5 weeks.

dammit.
[/i]

[/url]
[/url]

Sup_

Ordered on the 26th also.

I didnt get a shipping confirmation for my AM90s so I did the order#
like everyone else and it showed up.

Try that out bro.

Air Terra Humara_ blame it on Mikey. :wink:
wink.gif

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."[h2]Get your realize._skullCREST Tee! HERE! or Email me @ [/h2]realize.designs@gmail.com

Yo, I didn't know you can track your products with the order # nike gives you, I thought they would send me a delivery tracking number or something. So just put your NIKE order # in for your UPS reference number... Looks like mine are in Kentucky, w/ a delivery arival date 3/7/06. Yah baby.

Wow. Had no idea that the order # could be used as the Reference # on ups.com.

good lookin.

no specifics on mine but it does say they have been shipped.

i can feel it. they will be here soon. *prays*
[/i]

[/url]
[/url]

just a heads up to everyone that has been as dopey as me and keeps putting their order number provided by Nike into UPS as a tracking number and aren't getting info about their shipment like everyone else here...be sure to click the other link on ups.com for TRACK BY REFERNCE NUMBER then put in your order number, not track by TRACKING number...surprise! when i did that i got all my shipping information...it is amazing what happens when you read...
all wrapped up in being Labeija.

For where it says (Reference Number:smile:, I put the order number that nike gave me in the email. So what am I supposed to put in where it says (Enter UPS Account Number:smile:????
Teaneck[/i]​
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

you don't need to put in a UPS account #.

just put the reference # in and check the box that says "By selecting this box and the Track button, I agree to these Terms and Conditions ." at the bottom and click "track"

when did you guys that got your shipping tracking down order them from nikeid? ordered one on the 28th and 30th of january, no sign of shipment yet...

Hey,

Checked the refrence number as suggested ( airmaxconsumur thanks!) for my AM1s that were ordered on 2/1

In Transit

Shipped to: BROOKLYN, NY, US
Shipped or Billed on: 03/03/2006
Tracking Number: 1Z R40 3Y6 67 4481 512 8
Service Type: EXPEDITED
Weight: 1.10 Kgs

Package Progress:

Location Date Local Time Activity
ANCHORAGE, AK, US 03/03/2006 2:55 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
03/03/2006 11:57 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
BANGKOK, TH 03/03/2006 9:03 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
03/03/2006 3:31 P.M. PICKUP SCAN
TH 03/03/2006 2:46 A.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: 03/06/2006 10:28 P.M. Eastern Time (USA)

:pimp:
pimp.gif
On the way..very dope.

- Justin!
Brooklyn's Own : Modern Marvel
"In those days we lost our dignity.The eager dare to stand. The ride home through victory on the innocent, they tread. But I,robot will never die "
Everyone wonders why the clock reads 2113..if that matters

airmaxconsumr hey thanx for the tip on the "Track by Refererence #" My 2 pair of AM1 should be arriving tomorrow!!
"One of the greatest high-lows in the history of the Internet: Finding out that two NFL cheerleaders were going at it in a bathroom stall and eventually arrested and then seeing the pictures of the two cheerleaders. I mean, I haven't felt that letdown since Teri Hatcher's topless scene in 'Heaven's Prisoners'. " -- ESPN's The Sports Guy

Now everyone who is saying that they know were there packages are, are your shoes from the website or 255?
[/b][/i]

Back
Top Bottom