| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Quote:
ok they finally fixed the problem.

we shall see....all damn day i've been trying to order a pair of 90's and 2 pairs of 95's for the european nt'ers
Quote:
got no work done today
me either.....and i'm saying this as if i actually get work done on other days.

Ummm ... k

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

I just ordered these:
s23y1u.jpg

Thanks NIKE for not leaving me dissapointed as far as options go.
WHITE 3M is where it's at!

^^^ Go to nikeid.com.

You should see 'VIEW ALL' at the top right of the page. Click that. All of the iD shoes will load up. Find the 97's. :smile:
<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

billy hoyle, those are fresh 97s.

it sucks that you guys are having all these problems getting on. i must have gotten super lucky when i went on yesterday to order my am 1's, i tried to go back and double check another design but the shoes in my locker where no longer availible.

does anyone have any idea when they are gonna stop allowing us to id the runners?

damn, knew i shoulda ordred two, but i wanted to do just one to see how i liked the quality.
They Say I'm Pretty
Like Chrome On Chrome​
[size=1color=#CCFF00] [/size]AIM - GMAIL

Quote:
^ where you at? stash line?
:rofl:
roll.gif

NYC <PRICE DROP> JORDAN RETRO DMP PACK ONLY JORDAN BLACK/GOLD 6 ONLY THE JORDAN 11 ARE MISSING PRICE COMES WITH BOTH BOXES.$330.00 SIZE 9.5 DEADSTOCK
JORDAN RETRO LASER 4 BLACK/VARSITY RED SIZE 8.5 $430.00 DEADSTOCK
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS. I GOT THEM FOR A SMALL FEE. NYC MEET UP FOR CARDS ONLY.
E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP Shoes Only IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

for those of you who recieved the order delay notification, how long did it take to get your pair?

assuming you didn't cancel it btw.
D.O.T.F.W.
www.thejustusleague.com

LITTLE BROTHER - THE MINSTREL SHOW - OUT NOW!
CESAR COMANCHE - SQUIRREL & THE ACES - OUT NOW!

Nice color combos for the 97s. I might have to get another pair of 90s and a pair of 97s
White
The World's Best Dunker[/center]

Quote:
^ where you at? stash line?

that line right there just made my day...

BTW if anyone needs an invite to make some Air Max 97s or any of the other Air Maxes available for ID at 255... holla at me...my info is in my sig....
FS:SZ 10 NIKE AIR MAX 90 INFRARED $70 LOCAL PICK UP NYC ONLY
EMAIL:SEARCHINJS@TMAIL.COM
AIM: SEARCHIN4JS2

Im loving the options on the 97's. I know within a month or so were going to be seeing some insanse designs. Definatly need to go back to 255 to do a 95 and now a 97. Nike is taking all my money.

On NIKE ID, the Air Max Classics home page now says that the date for the AM03 is now the 8th May. Maybe they will all be available past April 16th. Lets hope so!!!

SYDNEY - AUSTRALIA

Im really liking that second pair B1llyy, i came up with something similiar. And that brown/green pair is the excate color scheme i did for my 95's

Do the AM '97's fit like the 95's where you have to buy one size larger? Here's my first AM '97 Rendition:

s2uxkg.jpg

heres the inspiration

s2uxpe.jpg

"I hit the club and I leave wit a skeez, U want war, I'll Hurricane Katrina Your Beema!" - Hell Rell

they are very narrow....so it you don't have a wide foot you'll be fine....
WANTED: DS size 9-9.5 Seattle SC 95, Blends 95, and 7.5 & 9.5 Eire Dunks

Back
Top Bottom