| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

some ideas i've been kickin' around...

s661j7.jpg

still makin' some

this is played out now, if that matters

To all those waiting to call Customer Service, from my experience it really is a lost cause. The reps in the US really have no idea or connection to what is going on in the factories overseas. Essentially, just keep your fingers crossed and they'll show up sooner or later. (I know that is a terrible customer service philosophy!)

i finally got a tracking # and i ordered on feb 13. i wonder when it will get here.....................
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

Just got 90's in...did anyone else get theirs with neon yellow and find that the shades of neon yellow are different??? like the yellow on the accent is shaded different then the laces and swoosh???

I ordered some 1's on the Februrary 23rd and got my delay notice a few days ago... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
So does anyone have an idea on how much longer I would be waiting? I already cancelled my AM90's cuz it took rediculously long. Hopefully the 1's will be different.
<~~~~~ Member since Oct. 2002

well i ordered mine on feb 3rd...got em march 24th...and i got a delay notice on march 14th

mine are finally in anchorage alaska........i bet that ups center is filled with Nike Id shoes waiting to go to other parts of the country. :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

Quote:
how are you guys able to do one's? they are not on the website...is that just a 255 thing?

the ones are available, but cuz of the high volume of orders, they're completely reduced the daily orders to like 10 a day.... so they get literally sold out in a couple of minutes when available. if you try to order, 99.9% of the time, you will get the sold out notice.

yo guys whats up, i ordered some id am 90s on 3/12/2006 when could i expect them to come or at least be shipped?
thnks alot

sbsosz.jpg

hi annie
you're so cool (;

-- We are not that different, you and I. All of us humans are much the same. America sent men to the moon 30 years ago. The moon is much further than China. --
Yao Ming

My second pair of iD's.

These might be the coolest shoes i've ever seen.

sc5bg1.jpg

sc5ijn.jpg

Ive wearing these ASAP.

sc5k4m.jpg

A dope recon shirt I got to match. its hard to tell but the recon barb logo's are exactly UltraMarine.

sc5kde.jpg

Battle of the ID's.

Laser Blue / Ultramarine / Midnight Blue / Black VS. Laser Blue / Ultramarine / Midnight Blue / Black

sc5klu.jpg
sc5kq8.jpg

[/i]

[/url]
[/url]

yo mheft, that's some sick stuff bro!! very nice am1s. the heel is anthracite, right? ah, i would have made it black, like the midsole. but they're def. one of the best i've seen till now. i love the ultramarine but couldn't figure out how to fit it in a decent color combo.
Amsterdan and Silversurfer5400. Keeping the Sneakergame alive in Switzerland​
http://www.samplekickz.comFOR MY STUFF ON SALE​

That Red patent is just too damn fresh..

VIP option I assume?
BOOMIN' LIKE SPEAKER WITH MY HUNDRED DOLLAR SNEAKERS...

All I want is to do one pair of 90's. Is that too much to ask Nike? Come on. I've been literally refreshing since 11:45 this morning. Only thing that came up is the 97's but I just cant do the 150 price tag. Not yet anyway.
SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

VIP only options at 255:

AM90 - Infrared Patent
AM95 - Neon Yellow Patent
AM97 - Bright Chrome Leather

curious but has anyone been able to id any maxes from the website the past couple of weeks? is there a specific time that we can hope to ever be able to id these of the site?

OLI!! waddup bro? No I havent forgotten bout you and the Swiss crew...just been mad busy at work man...

how is the army thing going? hope all is well man...

Back
Top Bottom