| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

AMs are done in the 3rd week of April, which is when 255 is closing up for a while. But, you still can do them on www.nikeid.com, that's what I meant.

not for free, though.

Psst! Hey guys...The AM95's are up right now. Saturday, April 1, 2006, 12:10PST.

Remember - walk, don't run.

This is just so you nice people don't think I'm messing with you:

"Heatin' the Midwest with more degrees than a thermometer."

nice

theres a free shipping code in Nike Section. Check the sticky :wink:
wink.gif

AIRMAX DOLCE RED sz 11[/url][/center]

I looked at it, but the one on Page 2 expired at the end of February and I was too hyped to go searching for another one at the time (didn't want that rare window to close). Thanks for thinking of it, though.

"Heatin' the Midwest with more degrees than a thermometer."

man its so tough being patient for these. All i can say is my summer will be an id one, hot one at that...

Has anybody who ordered 95's in Ultramarine before the March 13 received them yet? On the ID site before March 13 the toe was blue and after the 13th it was white. I ordered on the 10th and not sure what they are going to send me.

I just got my delay notification for my AM1s. Not a huge surprise I guess. As someone mentioned, most of you guys went buckwild with the rainbow color schemes. Perhaps a bit OD in many cases...I'm all about bright colors too, but I made mine pretty simple.

so if they cancel your order, they will def. email you and let you know right? i order a couple weeks ago and i havent heard anything, i hope i'm good. what do you think ska? i don't think i'll be ordering that 2nd pair, its too much stress! lol
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR A BRAND NEW PSP FOR SALE
WITH GAME DEMOS, UMDS AND MORE!
[size=1color=#CCFF00] [/size]AIM - GMAIL

i ordered a pair in february and didnt hear from them for like 5 weeks until i got my shipping notice. you just gotta be ptaient. maybe :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
a little to relieve the stress

just an update...I went to my 255 apt yesterday and designed an AM1, so THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE, as is the entire Air Max line I had to choose from...

can anyone help me, i made numerous designs of the air max 1 and 90. But, thing is I can only save it. How do i ordered it? Any Help would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom