| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Thats whats up. :wow:
eek.gif

"Cause Of My Sex Drive Call Me a Nympho..."​

my super b0ring 90's, but they do look clean on my feet! i actually cancelled these, but still gottem!?!
tongue.gif

am90.jpg

^ those might be one of the first id's that i like.

clean and simple. the gaudy ones looked like people tried too hard to make them stand out.

Sup_

em in js_When did you order your AM 90s ?

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."[h2]Get your realize._skullCREST tee Here or
Email me at info@realizethetruth.net for more info.[/h2]

taz and troop... str8 fire... nice stuff guys! by the time i get mine... this thread will be long gone...
I WAS SCARFACE,JAY WAS MANOLO IT HURT ME WHEN I HAD TO
KILL HIM AND HIS WHOLE SQUAD FOR DOLO​
[size=1color=#CCFF00] [/size]AIM - GMAIL

Yeah I wear a 7.5 and the box was twice the size.
SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

If you guys think that the boxes that the Air Maxes are in are huge, then I'm assuming none of you did dunks because the boxes for dunks were way bigger than the Air Max boxes....
Want a 255 iD but cant get to 255? Holla at me...

EMAIL:SEARCHINJS@TMAIL.COM
AIM: SEARCHIN4JS2

anybody make a 95 with a med grey midsole and anthracite base? actual pics? dont know if i should make my midsole med grey or black.
[/b]

AM95Red1.jpg

This reminds me of some AM95 OG's or something... :pimp:
pimp.gif

not for free, though.

yo. ive been looking at the posts and must say. very nice. i just received mine today and its just amazingly great. one question tho. i was gonna order me another pair not sure which one yet but ive seen u guys talking about "255" is this some VIP thing for NIKEiD? can i get in this too? and how do u get those textures like the buffalo print on ur customs?

Quote:
"255" is this some VIP thing for NIKEiD? can i get in this too? and how do u get those textures like the buffalo print on ur customs?

255 is the nike ID studio in Soho NYC. You have to obtain an invite card or know someone to get in, but it is a very cool experience.

Quote:
I wish the ID was somewhere else, I don't like the way it looks right there with the swoosh.

Very true, it looks out of place.

I was wearing my 2001 neon AM 95s yesterday and it made me realize that the huge side bubble is part of the big appeal of the shoe. I just can't believe that Nike made the bubbles smaller on these new ones. I won't buy any. I guess it isn't THAT surprising considering that Nike has been cutting corners for a while now.

dams all i gota say is

ecuno and green ice..

just took the cake for best

255 nike air max id's...

yikes im sweating them hard.

i think i might even try and bite the style

but it wont be the same

Back
Top Bottom