| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

ooooo. anyone wanna invite me into this? :D
happy.gif
do they have a site i can check out?

^IcyFire, look back a few pages for info about invites.

And no, they don't have a web site for the 255 options.

i may do one more pair... are the am 90s still available? does anyone know when these will be done for good?
I WAS SCARFACE,JAY WAS MANOLO IT HURT ME WHEN I HAD TO
KILL HIM AND HIS WHOLE SQUAD FOR DOLO​
[size=1color=#CCFF00] [/size]AIM - GMAIL

I think its april 16th for the studio only then there closing for a bit. I heard some1 else say all the air maxs will be well into May when the 2003s come out. Im still trying to get an am1 done and some more 90s

thats it i am tired of trying to get me a pair of these 95's. Does anyone have a good time where it is possible that i could actually order a pair. I have been trying for the last three weeks and nothing. please help me out.

Quote:
I think its april 16th for the studio only then there closing for a bit. I heard some1 else say all the air maxs will be well into May when the 2003s come out.

I hear them same and that the AM1's and 90's will be available again online around April 16th...

the studio has been extended until APRIL 22.....
Want a 255 iD but cant get to 255? Holla at me...

EMAIL:SEARCHINJS@TMAIL.COM
AIM: SEARCHIN4JS2

Mark, I've seen them add inventory around 4:15 EST on several occasions, although they claim to do it around 3 oclock.

You guys now the SOLD OUT AM1's? How can I make the elephent print on the site? Or can I? Someone please help me out.

What is the ID studio? Where are they? I'm from michigan and I'm positive we don't have one here. Would someone be willing to help me out? Thanks in advance.

^ nike id studio is a "design studio" in nyc that provides additional
material and design selection not available on nikeid.com and works through referral or invitation only
[/b]

[/b]

yo, seriously... 82 pages of this and people are STILL asking what is 255, where can I do that, what is an id studio, etc... READ a few pages. ALL the info is in this post. You don't have to read all 82 pages, but do some research.

Anybody that lives in NY and wants to come with me to 255 on 4/20...Holla at me...
Want a 255 iD but cant get to 255? Holla at me...

EMAIL:SEARCHINJS@TMAIL.COM
AIM: SEARCHIN4JS2

Quote:
so the only sudio is in NY? and what do you mean it only works by referral or invitation?
Whats so hard to understand? You need a card to get into the id store.If you do not have the card you cant get in.I myself s50h and searchforj 'foxhound7912s air j love and a few others sell id cards.You can find off the id card sellers posts in the nuy and sell Miscellaneous section of niketalk.Just type "Nike id studio invite" in the search of that section.
NYC <MAJOR PRICE DROP> JORDAN RETRO DMP PACK ONLY JORDAN BLACK/GOLD 6 ONLY THE JORDAN 11 ARE MISSING PRICE COMES WITH BOTH BOXES.$260.00 SIZE 9.5 DEADSTOCK
JORDAN RETRO 5+ SIZE 8.5 WHITE/SLIVER $315.00 DEADSTOCK
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS. I GOT THEM FOR A SMALL FEE. NYC MEET UP FOR CARDS ONLY.
E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP Shoes Only IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING. NYC NIKETALKERS BUY ANY OF THESE SHOES AND GET A FREE NIKE ID CARD

^^^chill out dudes. im just tryin to figure this out. im new to the ID thing. so i was just asking.

Sorry guys, I don't post in this section much, and I don't have time to read all 83 pages, so will someone tell me when they'll have the 90's, 95's and 97's back up on NikeID?

s?ref=MfrBdcMWimUBtcA8JkQpo3Wo_PU]SIGN UP FOR BLINGO - stylez23 WON AN IPOD NANO ON 3/27/06 AFTER SIGNING UP UNDER ME!![/url]</div><!--EZ​

Quote:
^^^chill out dudes. im just tryin to figure this out. im new to the ID thing. so i was just asking.

that question has been asked and answered a lot of times already. guess its too much work to read some pages or serach right? :rolleyes
eyes.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

^^^ yea i guess so. sorry for not looking through the thread guys. i'm a lazy dude. next time i'll make sure to look before.

Back
Top Bottom