| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

It seems like the air max 1's are 90's are done but .... There still available at 255

:D
happy.gif

Here are my 95's. I got these yet I just got delay notices on the am1's and 90's I placed beforehand...just sucks that they're done. Hopefully they'll let us back in!
peace
138479726.jpg
138479700.jpg
138479690.jpg

Thanks for the positivity. I'm really happy with how they came out. It just sucks that I can't do an am90 anymore. I'll try my hand at a am93 since no one's really feelin' em.
peace

It's alright, could have done a bit better than that, though.

It's not... free, though.

Quote:
re-inventorization

sweet new word. i'm waiting to get some AM1's myself...but i've just about given up
It's [/i][/b] sides to every story
[/i] strikes and you be in for life, mandatory

when was the last time any one ordered some am90s or 95s from the website...i was up til 4:30 this mornin trying to order some.....

Quote:
when was the last time any one ordered some am90s or 95s from the website...i was up til 4:30 this mornin trying to order some.....

sorry you were up all nite... but the truth is, the time you were trying is pretty much the worst time to try... they restock sometime around 3 PM EST and sell out in about 3 minutes.... so by the time evening comes along, it's pretty much futile..... actually, i think they've frozen all orders for AM90 indefinitely.

some people were saying that they ordered 95s within two days....if you read the past couple pages you would realize that....
FIRE GENTRY HUMPHREY​

WANTED: DS size 9.5 Seattle SC 95​

nice am1s whoadie!

i was up at 255 yesterday and that variant just blaze looking dude only let me choose 1 pair.

a couple of weeks ago the lovely joli granted me two picks. aarghh!
[/b]

[/b]

thanks tjshorty15

i may just hustle up and do one more.
I WAS SCARFACE,JAY WAS MANOLO IT HURT ME WHEN I HAD TO
KILL HIM AND HIS WHOLE SQUAD FOR DOLO​
[size=1color=#CCFF00] [/size]AIM - GMAIL

THEY'RE HERE and I love them.
happy.gif

I like to do things that are unavailable but not too gaudy so here they are.

^Nice. I see both sets of your laces showed up too.

I know other people were in the same boat as me with the missing laces from 255. I called them and they came through. My neon yellow ones showed up today...
v5a0yq.jpg

Damn some of you have made some really dope ID's.

Almost makes me want to get down on some AM95's, but I'm taking a stand against those hideously small are bubbles and felt "suede".

Back
Top Bottom