| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Sup_

wildout4:
not everyone posted wat colors they used and you didnt have to reply to my question if you felt overwhelmed by what i asked. and about the neon and altitude, if you look at the "sikwitit" am1's the yellow has greenish tint to it unlike the yellow on nikeid.com.

How would you know not everyone posted their colorways if you didnt
even read the post? You said you just looked at the "pictures." I was
not overwhelmed. It was already clearly stated a few post above yours
when someone else asked it. All you had to do was take a few secs
to read.

Also. Maybe its your monitor but with my 12" Powerbook i can clearly
tell the dfference between NEON YELLOW and the Altitude GREEN.

You can clearly see it in the ^above picture also. The NEON YELLOW
is really bright. As for the altitude green its darker duller green.
But I already sent you pics when you PMed me.

Hopefully that helps. Not getting on your case just take some time
to read.

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."[h2]Get your realize._skullCREST Tee! HERE! or Email me @ [/h2]realize.designs@gmail.com

am1.jpg

these are absolutley sick, nice colorway. simple yet hot...
[/b]​
or foe state ya biz...[/b]​
[/center][/b]
[/center]

wow, the reading level of NT HAS reached an all-time low.

and i dunno about ya'll but the "neon yellow" looks more like neon GREEN to me.

still, though, it's a big difference between that and Altitude.

some people are colorblind, i swear..
"When in doubt, shoot. That's how I look at it." --
Stephon

WHAT IS REALLY GOOD WITH THESE COLORWAYS? :x
sick.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

here Once Was A Boy That Lived On The South Side Of Chicago Liked His Hat To The Right Side.​

I'll never understand the thought process that goes into making a post like the one above.

You do understand that it is NIKE ID right? People make these for THEMSELVES becuase THEY like them.

Ain't nothing for you.
BOOMIN' LIKE SPEAKER WITH MY HUNDRED DOLLAR SNEAKERS...

so does anybody have an explanation as to why the AM 90s are delayed? i ordered on the first day and i got that same message that somebody posted in the 3rd or something page.
Smile

I called customer service and they just told me that they just have too many orders. But, that doesn't explain why no one on here's have shipped yet. I got that email too, I'm hoping that they will ship before they have to cancel it. The CSR said that I can't ask them not to cancel it and I would have to reorder it again if I still want it. Which I'm guessing means I will be back to the end of the line.

Quote:
so does anybody have an explanation as to why the AM 90s are delayed?

Yup... a few pages back...
Keep yer grimey hands out of my damn cookie jar!

Team ~ : ^
For Sale: VNDS Tweed Highs, VVNDS Stussy low, VNDS Mita Alpha Forces. All size 13.

am1.jpg

these would be really hot with the black elephant print type material and the white patent at the 255 studio....
WANTED: DS size 9.5 Stash BW, Amsterdam AM 1, Black Dunk Supreme Low, and Dunk Haze Hi

^ Does anyone have an invitation they'd be willing to send me so I can make that a reality?
----------------------------------
<---George Bush doesn't care about black people.
"I will smash your face into a windshield; then I'll take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth out to a nice seafood dinner and NEVER call her again!" - David, Koechner, Anchorman
"Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation." -Bruce Lee

If its not any trouble, can sum1 please do a quick PS of what these might look like in real life?

os5roo.jpg

smile.gif

Teaneck[/i]​
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

So since I never got my confirmation (ordered them the second day on the 27th) I guess that my money got refunded...Damn you nike! >:
mad.gif

Quote:
Which I'm guessing means I will be back to the end of the line.

So becuase of the FTC I have to reorder them and I waited 4 weeks to be back at square one. >:
mad.gif

Quick question:
Did anyone who ordered them on the 27th get theirs????Or were all of these ordered on the 26th???

thanks guys

AM 90 Send Helps
osaaz9.jpg

I will put the order in for these and am 1's in same color way on payday(friday)

Quote:
[/center]

WANTED:20 STEALTH ds 10.5-11....Will buy or trade dmp vi's

Hey everyone. I just got these yesterday. I wasn't sure how they'd turn out, but they came out pretty nice. I don't know how to make them into images, so if someone can help me out, that'd be awesome. Sorry for the quality:

img.photobucket.com/album...r/air1.jpg
img.photobucket.com/album...r/air2.jpg
img.photobucket.com/album...r/air3.jpg
img.photobucket.com/album...r/air4.jpg
img.photobucket.com/album...r/air5.jpg

I'm also thinking of making this Air Max 1:

img.photobucket.com/album...irmax1.png

What do you guys think?

ordered first pair on the 31st of January, I have yet to recieve any type of confirmation, or hell, any e-mail at all.

and then, i ordered another pair the 22nd of February. we'll see what goes down. if i get refunded for both, oh well... i want to ID some 95s more than any other AM.

i hope, hope.. they give pink as an option. turbo pinks :wow:
eek.gif

^^^ I did something similar to those on top but where the white Part is i Did a White Patent Leather Cant wait to get them

^ that is a great color combo, but i have a feeling it might not hold up so well after just a few wearings
[/b]

[/b]

Back
Top Bottom