| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

wqpyl5.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif

October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets

Damn, I hate AF1 Mids. I hope I can be able to do some Lows. That would awesome!

on another note, check out my auctions.

Got these last week. Pretty much the same as other folks. I love them.

I think the quality is fine, not as great as the regular 97s. One major complaint is that they keep getting lint on the cheap black material, especially on my AM1s

salmonkilla were you at stussy wearing your ID's on friday?

why are people ignoring my question?
Quote:
- about how long did it take your email confirm to come from the date you ordered - how long after the email did it take to get to your door?

need a electrician? in ny area? hit me up... trust me im an electrician

Quote:
- about how long did it take your email confirm to come from the date you ordered - how long after the email did it take to get to your door?

What does that even mean?

it takes about 4-6 weeks from the time you order to the time you receive the shipment.
[/b]​

^how does that not make sense? about how long did it take to get the confirmation email. and about how long (since the confirmation) did it take for the shoes to get to your house
need a electrician? in ny area? hit me up... trust me im an electrician

Nyc your not being specific about what type of confirmation. Are you asking about Order confirmation? or Shippment confirmation? heres the timeline

Order Confirmation: Web (immeadiate), Studio (Few hours, or A Few Days after your visit)
Shipment Confirmation: Web/Studio (3-5 weeks After your Initial Order)
Delay Notification: 4-7 weeks Later (if your not lucky)

Hope that helps, which i believe its been answered about 80 times in different combinations (through posted expiriences)

nycztam, when they say 5 to 7 weeks, it's 5 to 7 weeks from you order, so it means if i ordered today, i can expect the shoes 5 to 7 weeks from today...all the confirmation and delay notices happen in between, ignore that. it will make you crazy. just focus on 5 to 7 weeks from the day you ordered.... here is my history:

3/13 ordered AM1 - got confirmation email
4/11 delay email
4/20 shipping confirmation email
4/26 received shoes ( delivery was only 6 days from asia, with the package missing the connecting flight 2x in taiwan)

exactly 6 weeks and 2 days...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"air max line is officially closed as of today @ 255 "
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just at 255 or online also?

I need another pair of 95's!

Thanks!
I'm not new
I just don't post alot.....

^

Im assuming it's just 255 since the final shoe in the line has'nt even been released yet.

On the real, WILL MAX 1's EVER BE AVAILABLE AGAIN >:
mad.gif

I swear i check every 15 min.
[/i]

[/url]
[/url]

I recieved two am90's and one 87 on friday am 90's ordered on 3/13 and the 87's on 3/17...pics of all to come soon

here's one though
Supreme tribute 90's
I'm working on finishing these I have to do the other shoe but the elephant is coming out quite nice over the material. it looks less costomized than normal leather with that has that sheen to it.
142857246.jpg

^^^^^ Jesus thats a nice shoe :wow:
eek.gif
!!! Great job fellas!!!! I wish i coulda made me a shoe!! Some of you guys need to work at nike cause some of the stuff ive seen them come out with lately is hott garbage!! Im very very jealous!! And green ice those 97s are :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
I would wear those shoes till the soles come off!!!
[/b]​

My studio IDs started coming in, but my 95's are actually missing 2nd set of laces. Who can I call to get that situation fixed? I already called Niketown customer service 800 number, and they don't seem to know.

Thanks Bee, I left a message for the manager.. We'll see if they take care of it in a timely manner.

BTW, are you still opening up a boutique in Delaware? I thought someone mentioned that you were.

Nice. I'm sure they'll get it handled. Usually, they'll put an order in, and you'll get a FedEx or UPS evelope with a pair of laces in there....
In the works, actually. Drop me a line when you get a minute and I'll fill you in on what's what...cubanbee@comcast.net...

Back
Top Bottom