| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

doesn't really surprise me they're cutting this off. the amount of the shoes they've made on just this air max series alone is probably enough to equate to a year's worth or more of releases. If they kept it up forever like they did the dunk it would probably lose some of its allure, regardless of how wack the options might have been for air max, and how wack they definitely are for the dunk.

supposedly the brown bag causes more problems than good, it messes up white soles, so I hear. anyways, what's with the cockaroaches? thought bug juice comes in a jar son

Called and spoke to a Nike CSR and she said she thought they were still available. I asked her to check with a supervisor and a few minutes she came back and said they were sold out indefinitely. She said that they would be introducing the 03' but that there were no plans to bring back any of the other models. Sad if she is correct.

YIPPEEE Just got my Very Bright BLUE AM90's!!
Warning Squinting May occur While viewing this image!!!
DSCN0001218.jpg

Enjoy
(hope you can still see, other than red and blue dots)

Man if anybody out there has a pair of size 11 patent 90's or 95's let me know. I will be more than happy to take them off your hands for a heavy price.
**WANTED** NEON GREEN ICE CREAMS SIZE 11 or 11.5....$1,200

144485583.jpg

Nice and simple (gray gradient w/orange). Ordered on April 4th...received late last night. Now, just waiting on my other two pairs. :\
ohwell.gif

Hey, when did they start putting 'SOLD OUT' on every model available? *argh* I've been trying at these AM95's every day, and I swear, I don't remember seeing 'SOLD OUT' on there before. I checked all the other models, and ... same thing.
<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

man, i finally got my studio 93's yesterday after waiting over a week due to shipping delays/missed connections and i'm a little dissapointed with the quality.

like others, i got dark smudges (probably from the black buffalo leather) on the pink "nubuck" parts as well as and one section where the nubuck is scuffed

i'm thinking about returning them

looks good here:

xarl35.jpg

....but not so much here:

xarlmr.jpg

xarltj.jpg

xarm68.jpg

xarmea.jpg

xaro92.jpg

any suggestions?
[/b]

[/b]
[/b]

they will bring all the air max ID shoes eventually they just dont know when. They had too many orders to fill and were starting to run out of materials. FOr right now though all the air max classics are sold out even the am93 and am180. :pimp:
pimp.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

lewi1913 were u in soho today? i saw someones 255 ids that looked like yours, you had a supreme skateboard bag?
need a electrician? in ny area? hit me up... trust me im an electrician

nycztam...no i wasnt, though I wish I could have been. Im in DC, and there better not have been someone with the same effing shoes i made on. If someone else did make the same exact 90s i made then I hope i never live to see them, if so i will vomit lol.

ultrasur no offence but your pair goes into top 10 ugliest ids ive ever seen but hey man do u as long as u like em its all good
luke 8:16 No-one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light

Im pissed I only made 2 pairs :smh:
nono.gif

"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

Wanted:
Size 13 Futura Dunk Lows DS/VNDS/NDS

Quote:
ultrasur no offence but your pair goes into top 10 ugliest ids ive ever seen but hey man do u as long as u like em its all good

that's funny. no offense at all. i'm not exactly happy with them either

i'm thinkin of returning them or possibly dying the pink areas a deep red or burnt orange to cover up the irregularities
[/b]

[/b]
[/b]

no i finally got my studio pair the other day...except...they replaced neon yellow with altitude green (luckliy only on the lining, air bag, and extra laces) all in all pretty pissed off

oh and they didn't send my other pair that I did on that exact same day....

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
@ Nike discontinuing the best thing that ever happened to them...

Now watch Nike ID go back mediocrity.
t's Somethin' Bout That 4-5th Kick-Back That Get Yung On 10...​

I feel so proud.. Glad to see two PENNY inspired designs come through. I feel like I did something good for NT, for once

So, is it true that NikeID 255 will re-open on May 15th, correct... or no?
October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets

^

the 15th is a monday. they've never been open on monday. i heard the 19th plus or minus couple days, but if anything they get pushed back, not forward, plus the first 2-3 days each time something new drops is pretty much reserved for VIPs. and no i'm not VIP, i'm just IP. hahaha.

Robert "Scoop" Jackson -

Back
Top Bottom