| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

^ ya that suxors... seeing everyone elses 90s wants me to order more.. ordered 2 on 1/28 and got both the delay emails the other day. i already canceled one, gonna wait out the other.

AirJordans4Life- if you dont want those laces, I'll take em. LMK!
SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

r2rcpk.jpg

r2rcz6.jpg

http://2000words.blogspot.com/

man my 90's still havnt been shipped yet. booo!
///looking for Amsterdam AM1s, Blk Kid Robot AM1s, Stash Classic BWs- all sz 10

Quote:
Here's mine. Not to be cocky, but I think they're hot to death! (please no biting)

sorry, already bitten..... just meesin around, seriously, the blue you used, is that the laser or aquamarine?

is that REEBOK guy joking?
Wants: Men Sz. 11 LA Gear (The Payless light up shoe)

Hyphy (pronounced 'high-fee') is a style of music and dance associated with San Francisco Bay Area hip-hop culture.
-Spread the Hyphy

how long after nikeid posted the 90s did u guys order them cuz i ordered mine lik2 2 days after they came out and they saying i might not get my order which is worrying me specially since you guys already gettin yours

infared on the 90's is kinda peculiar when it's in a different spot than the gr's
COMMON SENSE......the anti-hype

i like shoes, i like to skate, therefore i skate in shoes i like

Sup_

Thanks UPS for opening till 9pm.

r74rb7.jpg

J20 PACK_
r74xds.jpg

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."[h2]Get your realize._skullCREST Tee! HERE! or Email me @ [/h2]realize.designs@gmail.com

to all the guys who got their 90s. is it the same material on the 1's?
///looking for Amsterdam AM1s, Blk Kid Robot AM1s, Stash Classic BWs- all sz 10

AirJordans4Life:

your Engine 90's like super hot with the white laces,
great color choice
Wanted: STASH BW 9.5

FOR SALE: VNDS Supreme Dunk Low SB Black / Cement Sz 9.5

If i had the money, i'd probably get 2 or 3 of these.. they are themed from the air trainer 1 safari shoe. Ill probably order the 90's in the next two weeks.

r79auv.jpg
r79b47.jpg

r79b1e.jpg
r79b9e.jpg

r79b2c.jpg
r79bag.jpg

good shoes everybody. these next 8 weeks awaiting these shoes are gonna be brutal. has anyone worn their Id's out in public and got asked what they were?

Quote:
please no biting

i ain't gon' lie, your "outfareds" look hot..

i'm not a biter, i'm a writer, but you do realize that you posted your designs on the 'net for everyone to see, right?

that's why as a general rule, i don't post pics of my shoes until they're not available anymore online or in the studio.
"When in doubt, shoot. That's how I look at it." --
Stephon

The material is palimino for the brown looking part. It looks like just straight up brown for whoever asked.

r7q8tc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom