| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

^^^ An actual iD store in NY. Why the number 255? I don't know. I'll let someone else answer that.

But it's a Nike iD store, and you get WAAAY more options when you iD there ... if you can get an invitiation.
<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

Quote:
please no biting

If only :lol:
laugh.gif

Be expecting to see a few "Un-Stash" and "Un-Kidrobots" aka oRly :lol:
laugh.gif

Keep yer grimey hands out of my damn cookie jar!

Team ~ : ^
For Sale.
DS size 11 Bisons(NoOGbox) DS Size 13 AM90s (infared)

Quote:
Thank you for ordering with NIKE iD. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise listed above by 3/11/2006. We regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the above merchandise, please click here to cancel.

:\
ohwell.gif

Any ideas? Has anyone tried calling to get some kind of feedback from Nike?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ well regarding this, I got this message on friday.... and today I got my shipping confirmation.... so I dunno.... just have a lil patience..
is there an AA for sneakerheads??

would u say the pink is hot pink or a softer pink. and i saw that som1 said they were goin to return theres cuz the infared loked pink. how pink does it look. cuz i need to kno which 1 looks mor elike hot pink.
WANTED
size 9-10.5
-blk/blu air jordan 1
-tru blues
-alohas

anyone know if you could order extra id exclusive laces through nike?
WTB: Nike Air Max 1 Storm sz. 8.5 !!!!! get at me!

thanks for the comments on my girls 180s..i really liked how they came out and still need to work out getting the lazer blue laces they forgot to send. i like the pink flash ones better anyway though.

i didn't think the buck hampton leather would be good for the toe box either, but i love the way it came out.. funny how similar that other pair is though..

can't wait for my 1's..and i wanna see ppl's 93s!!

Just came back from my brothers bachelor party in AC to find these on my doorstep.

r9qul5.jpg

I LOVE them.

very happy with my color selection.

more pics later after i recover from a weekend of lots of booze and little sleep.
[/i]

[/url]
[/url]

^^^
those are nice. What was your color selection?
SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

laser blue base.
black toe piece.
navy blue mudguard.
ultramarine swoosh, laces, and instep.

I <3 blue

[/i]

[/url]
[/url]

I did some 95s @ 255. Same special options as the other air max. I had to go nuts with the buffalo print. Contrast stitching on 95s looks ill.

mheftman! can you please repost the pic of your 90s because I have been wanting to get a pair of mostly blue 90s and the description sounds alot like the ones i want! I want to see a pic of what they will look like but the posted pic doesnt work for me. thanks
[/b]

i am sure this has been asked before, but havent seen it in this thread...can you do more than 1 shoe at 255...also can u just have a guest with you while you design a shoe?

Quote:
mheftman! can you please repost the pic of your 90s because I have been wanting to get a pair of mostly blue 90s and the description
sounds alot like the ones i want! I want to see a pic of what they will look like but the posted pic doesnt work for me. thanks

unbelievable :lol:
laugh.gif

r9qul5.jpg

To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don't isolate.
-Michael Jordan
~ydnaH*nairB~

Quote:
unbelievable

Guess you didn't read what he wrote, even though you quoted him...

Quote:
I want to see a pic of what they will look like but the posted pic doesnt work for me. thanks

The picture wasn't working earlier for me also. It just went back online for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom