some GIS results for "ultramarine"

the actual pigment when refined -

ultramarine.jpg

the mineral before refining -

lapis3.jpg

[/i]

[/url]
[/url]

That just looks like a really rich blue...I think that'll work for what I'm tryin' to put together...Thanks heftman...
here Once Was A Boy That Lived On The South Side Of Chicago Liked His Hat To The Right Side.​

YES!!!!!!!!! I just got my shipping confirmation today!!! YES!!!!!
Wants: Men Sz. 11 LA Gear (The Payless light up shoe)

Hyphy (pronounced 'high-fee') is a style of music and dance associated with San Francisco Bay Area hip-hop culture.
-Spread the Hyphy

Got 3 out of 4 today...Still waiting on my Laser Blues.

133583075.jpg

133583091.jpg

133583044.jpg

Neons are mine. Lasers are everyones favorite NTer, Mikey Baqueerizo. Effing Nike made the Grey on my Neons a shade darker than I order, but I'm not trippin'.

These next whack jawns are Mikey's bigger brother's:
133583051.jpg

^^^ I like that you actually iD'ed the heel.

Those are my favorite AM90 neons so far. WELL done, dude.
<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

damn i made the same colorway as soledoutdotcom, but i used white mesh
im a hater, if it matters...

sorry guys but everyone should return their neons

133583051.jpg

it looks like theres three diff. shades of the neon yellow. Are they all like this?

I mean its just too obvious to ignore. i'd be appalled if i waited 6 weeks and they came out crappy

when I saved some 95's I design in my locker I get the message "this item is no longer available" and I can no longer view my design. does this mean you cant do am95s anymore? at first I thought it was just cause these sold out for the day but the 90s are also sold out yet this message isnt displayed.

laser blue is the nicest shade of blue on a shoe ive ever seen. hopefully it looks just like that ^^^
<warned>

got my 3rd of 3 from my first order....I'll post pics of all three...I'm stoked about how they turned out. My only complaint is from my girls pair, the pink flash matches the site on the shoe itself, but the colar and laces are way off. It looks like a different color. Its on some local motion neon steez...These are what i did on Jan 26th.

these are the first ones I did, first stab at it.

133623739.jpg

These were the safety ones I did in case the first ones were too loud..turns out these are way louder than the other one

132531111.jpg

My girls pair: flash pink/ local motion neon..arrrgh..she likes them thats all that matters I guess..

133623746.jpg

GROUP:

133623755.jpg

PEACE

Nothing like some free ID's. I cancelled these a few weeks after the delay notice came, and today they showed up on my doorstep:

am90_1.jpg

----------------------------------
<---George Bush doesn't care about black people.
"I will smash your face into a windshield; then I'll take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth out to a nice seafood dinner and NEVER call her again!" - David, Koechner, Anchorman
"Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation." -Bruce Lee

rk4p44.jpg

rk4pbm.jpg

I kinda messed them up. The black upper looks DARK GREY on nikeid.com. But nonetheless, I'm satisfied. Kinda glad they were black instead of dark grey considering that the material looks like it'd stain or get dirty very easily..
-d.w.a.i.

got mine today too, super happy with em, but the material looks like kindergarten craft felt...... gotta take it easy on these babies...
is there an AA for sneakerheads??

oh and.... ULC3R, seriously, you win hands down best colors in my book. i'm gonna bite them pink AM90's.. i love em!
is there an AA for sneakerheads??

To all those who recieved "Free" iDs, that is you cancelled them, got refunded and they still showed up... SEND THEM BACK... TRUST ME! You will get rebilled for them in the future. When NIKE does their books at the end of the month they'll figure it out and bill you, so save yourself the surprise and SEND THEM BACK!

Quote:
Nothing like some free ID's. I cancelled these a few weeks after the delay notice came, and today they showed up on my doorstep:

And now you've blown up your own spot...They have the colorway you ordered and the delivery date...Thats pretty much all they need to find out who you are and bill you....
FS:SZ 10 NIKE AIR MAX 90 INFRARED $70 LOCAL PICK UP NYC ONLY
EMAIL:SEARCHINJS@TMAIL.COM
AIM: SEARCHIN4JS2

NikeID has gotten so out of hand I think they need to open a new plant just for ID's. I mean waiting six weeks for your shoes is too long, two weeks is a good amount of time.

Jordan's were my first love but I'm falling for Dunks now!!!​

Back
Top Bottom