| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

DREN is in da hous... and Guevera dope 255 :pimp:
pimp.gif

how long did it take till you got yours???

I just got my confirmation today so! Soon to see pics of 255 ID's from me :smile:
[/b][/i]

finally got my am 90s...... im a sucker for metallic colors but even more of a sucker for reflective silver if i could have done the reflective silver it would have been crazy

ColombianSneakR- is that a 255 studio id or a nikeid.com id?? what color is that silver? metalic silver looks like that? sorry for the newbie questions

^ yeah metallic silver looks like that when there is a bright light shining on it (aka a flash or headlights)....so it does not look like that all the time...
WANTED: DS size 9.5 Stash BW, Amsterdam AM 1, Black Dunk Supreme Low, and Dunk Haze Hi

Quote:
nice contrast stitching...as for people who got the delay email, patience...I ordered feb 10th and just received them yesterday. I also got that delay email and they were shipped out just days later. Check UPS with your order # as the

quikc question, whihc ID did you order? and also where in the US are you? i ordered on the 13, and im tired of waiting for mine.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

Quote:
^ yeah metallic silver looks like that when there is a bright light shining on it (aka a flash or headlights)....so it does not look like that all the time...

so it's 3m? :nerd:
nerd.gif

Orlando Penny1s / Chicago Penny1s / Atlantic Penny2s / Zoom Flight 95s / Mita AF1s / Michigans / Takashi Vandals / Co.Jp Vandals / Viotech AT3s / Urawa1s / Atmos1s / Neo Escape 95s / Comet95s / Slate95s / BlackRed1s / BlackBlue1s / Black3s / SpaceJam11s / Playoff12s

ILLustRAYt

it's the same material as the silver 97's....so it's reflective...i'm not sure what the official difference between reflective and 3M are....
WANTED: DS size 9.5 Stash BW, Amsterdam AM 1, Black Dunk Supreme Low, and Dunk Haze Hi

Quote:
suppose to have buffalo leather...
but the right pair is on the way...

And you get to keep the pair you have now right? Can you explain the process that you went through? because my 255 id is coming soon and I have a good feeling that I'm gonna have the same problem.

What does anyone think of this--

rrqnh5.jpg

Quote:
What does anyone think of this--

Would be a nice women's shoe.
here Once Was A Boy That Lived On The South Side Of Chicago Liked His Hat To The Right Side.​

HEY J2O.

I was just curious, do you got any other pictures of those LASER BLUE AM 1's you did? They're pretty tight. :smokin
smokin.gif

wow i really liked that "01 out of 01" ID-in thats pretty tight... just a question do all Nike IDs come with a brown bag and the inside of box like suede?

^^ From what I know- yes. I only have one iD (Zoom Flight Five's), and they came the way you just described. And every picture I've ever seen on here ... all of the different shoes have come with the suede lined box and the bags.
<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

I saw this a couple pages back is this what I have to do if i want to make some am 90s?
Quote:
they only take a certain amount of orders each day. you jsut gotta order at the right time (12 pst usually) before they reach their maximum order count for the day.

[/center]

Back
Top Bottom