| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Anthony Llelo

Imitation is the best form of flattery, but props on expanding one sneaker into a whole series. The Batmans should have been based on the Tim Burton batman however, but the Nightwings are :pimp:
pimp.gif

"I hit the club and I leave wit a skeez, U want war, I'll Hurricane Katrina Your Beema!" - Hell Rell

**** FOR 93 BUYERS!! shipping confirmation has been sent to me. i ordered when they came out. so it seems liek the 93s are getting the regular build-to ship timetables compared to the 1's and the 90's. hopefully the 95s are this way too
///looking for Amsterdam AM1s, Blk Kid Robot AM1s, Stash Classic BWs- all sz 10

Question:

Is the neon yellow on the NikeID site the same as the neon green AM95s?
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

anyone order am1s or 90s today? cause i was on from 11:40-12:20 constantly refreshing and never saw they restocked...

can't wait to see how those almost all neon's show up.
MENS & WMNS OG AM1's and AM Lights / Scrapped Amsterdam AM1 / Orange & Pink Huf AM1 / Pink Kid Robot AM1 / AM1/AM90 Hybrid (early 1990's)
Storm AM1 / JD Ying and Yang AM1's / Premium AM1 (all leather) / Any Jewel AM1 / Any Euro.AP only AM1's

If You have ANY of these please E-mail me at thanks much

so at 255 you can do any solid color leather 95 with no gradient. like the almost all neon ones above me ?

if so, i need an invite !!!

i thought the only special options were -
brown leather
buffalo print
white patent
contrast stiching ?

Well, it appears that they're done taking the 3 orders they apparently take every day on the 95's. lol
<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

BacksideLip:
man, I did the EXACT same neon 95 when I first did one (with black laces instead of neon), but I took out the black stitching after I thought about it.. AND almost the exact same black/blue pair, with the exception of the midsole... interesting....

Quote:
Well, it appears that they're done taking the 3 orders they apparently take every day on the 95's. lol

...next thing you know, it's make Air Maxes on nikeiD.com "by invitation only"... enter you "invite code" on the website to order.... :\
ohwell.gif

Quote:
This is getting out of control. I've tried agan to refresh every 30 sec from 11:45 to 12:45 and still nothing. I have a feeling they are not clearing the am 90 or 1 at all right now. Has anyone got to order either of them in the last 48 hrs?

ok so i'm not the only one having this problem...i think you may be right cause the 97's were available a little after 12:00 PST for a few minutes..sold out rediculously fast though..

Approximately how long does Nike take to ship the iD's? And where are the iD's coming from?

I'm pretty sure this has been asking several times.

Mine took about 6 weeks from the Studio. The 1's come from Thailand i believe and the 90's come from China I think.
[/b][/i]

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is getting out of control. I've tried agan to refresh every 30 sec from 11:45 to 12:45 and still nothing. I have a feeling they are not clearing the am 90 or 1 at all right now. Has anyone got to order either of them in the last 48 hrs?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so i'm not the only one having this problem...i think you may be right cause the 97's were available a little after 12:00 PST for a few minutes..sold out rediculously fast though..

the last time was able to order anything was 3 weeks ago on a sunday night, AM1, ever since then, it's been no luck

I ordered my 1's on Feb 25 and still havent gotten a shipping comfirmation, should I be worried?
Teaneck[/i]​
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

Quote:
I ordered my 1's on Feb 25 and still havent gotten a shipping comfirmation, should I be worried?

i wouldn;t worry cuz the worst case scenario is you just get refunded.... but yeah, a month is a long time, maybe you should notify them

For all of you wondering why you can't order certain ID shoes, I dropped science in another post.

See link

"Heatin' the Midwest with more degrees than a thermometer."

Quote:

Yea i ordered my studio 90's on the 25th as well. Im probally going to give it until monday (next business day) to call and see whats going on with my pair.

Back
Top Bottom