| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

You East coast cats definitely got a "different" style. I havent seen one ID from 255 that I like yet. All you guys are up on the rainbow coalition style. (which is fine and all) But I mean, come on! Change it up a little. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

how about Buffalo and Engine?
or Patent Infrared and Silver with contrast?
or Buffalo and blues?

Just my opinion:
But I think the contrast stiching and materials arent being used very well. Keep it subtle. Let the materials do the talking. The only statement the rainbow makes is ....
well you know.
Hows the king of New York rockin sandals with jeans?...open toed sandals with chancletas, with jeans on!!?? And he 42 years old!! Looking for XIV Indiglows & XI's & Haze Dunks. 9 - 9.5

This whole delay is SOOOOO SERIOUS that the NIKE ID studio even took off the am1 and am90 off the selection. Only am95, which is soooo wackkk, is available to mess around with. :smh:
nono.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

^^^ Got that from someone who made an appointment today. Its getting ridiculous :lol:
laugh.gif
. I'm glad I did my pairs.

i finally got my pair of am1's. i ordered on feb 13 so that brings the total to 45 days (6 weeks 3days) from order to my front door. and they do charge right when you order it, if they cancel or dont ship they refund your $$. im still waiting on my am90's which i did on the same order, they are in alaska right now. my shoes came out pretty good, they sent me the wrong laces though........ 0]
alien.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

Are they still taking online order for Air Maxes?
-----
Wanted:
Size 10
Adidas Superstar 35th Tokyo . Nike Dunk SB Barf . Nike Dunk SB Bison . Nike Dunk SB Futura

Quote:
Can the AM's be shipped to Australia from Studio 255 or no?

Yes. IF, you go to the studio, personally...
As far as the card goes, if you don't have a credit card, and since they don't take cash, you have to use a giftcard from Niketown, or Nike.com...

My fiancee and I ordered our AM1's from the kiosk at NTNY when we were there last Monday (20th), and it said 3-4 weeks...I'm not expecting anything in that timeframe though.
I HATE EVERYBODY...I JUST HATE MY FRIENDS A LITTLE BIT LESS THAN EVERYONE ELSE.

I was going to post that also...
Initially when the Air Max Line first appeared on iD it warned you that the time frame was expected to be 5-7 weeks. I ordered a pair on March 9th and it only said 3-4 weeks... we'll see!

Quote:
NIKE ID studio even took off the am1 and am90 off the selection. Only am95, which is soooo wackkk, is available to mess around with..

my 255 apt is tomarrow, please tell me this is not true as i could care less about the 95s, and if this is the case i will reschedule

You're still allowed to make a 90 or 95 right now. The studio did not take them down.

---------------

Green Ice 05,

I guess your boy's information was not accurate. Peace.

Quote:
You East coast cats definitely got a "different" style. I havent seen one ID from 255 that I like yet. All you guys are up on the rainbow coalition style. (which is fine and all) But I mean, come on! Change it up a little. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

how about Buffalo and Engine?

Uhh, maybe you missed mine??

DSC01177.JPG

That covers the Buffalo and Engine, and adds patent and ultramarine. What more can you ask for?
HYE? Presents: Dunk Stuffing Guide | thisisplusPLUS
Threadless|KarmaLoop |Ebay sales

^

i like that ultramarine on there, good work.

and i thought i kept it basic with my 93s..

slpqgp.jpg

-- We are not that different, you and I. All of us humans are much the same. America sent men to the moon 30 years ago. The moon is much further than China. --
Yao Ming

i am ready to jump out a window since AM1s are not availble at 255 anymore, this is the worst with my apt tomarrow...forget nike!
mad.gif

anyone got the link to site for those hot Reebok ids pages back?
tongue.gif

hows your edge,
I didnt see those. Nice. :wow:
eek.gif

Same with those 93's
Hows the king of New York rockin sandals with jeans?...open toed sandals with chancletas, with jeans on!!?? And he 42 years old!! Looking for XIV Indiglows & XI's & Haze Dunks. 9 - 9.5

"The Air Max products will continue until at least the third week of April."

not for free, though.

so when it says its sold out for the day...is that message up there indefinetly or if i wake up first thing in the morning will i be able to order? i tried to find the info but its lost in the 70 pages of this thread

Can anyone confirm that AM1's are gone for good from 255?
BOOMIN' LIKE SPEAKER WITH MY HUNDRED DOLLAR SNEAKERS...

i'm not sure about the AM1's because they've been up the longest but it makes sense that some will still be up after May 8th because that's when the 2003's are available.
AIM: lem0n towel
aust1nh@hotmail.com

i been calling 255 for the last 4 days and they haven't returned my calls

something seems to be up on that side of things
[/b]

[/b]

ultrasur1,

I made my appointment by e-mail. :smile:

not for free, though.

Back
Top Bottom