| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Quality is great, I dont know what people are talking about. Other than all the brown lint from the bag, which can be fixed with a lint roller, everything else is fine. One more to go, studio am90 coming next week. :D
happy.gif

wkh6s8.jpg

Oh yeah forgot to add, this was yesterday on my way home after picking up my Easter 180 in the SOHO area.

So I took a paparazi shot:

wkhd2d.jpg

Studio am95 Buffalo + Neon stitching etc.

Also saw a dude with Neon Yellow Patent V.I.P in the area.

Green Ice 05

haha, nice paparazzi pic.. that shoe reminds me of the buffalo/neon/infrared sample that they had.. i soooo wanted a pair of those, but i figured having the seattle 95s was good enough.. now i kinda regret not doing a pair but oh well..

and i can't wait for my 97s either.. neon patent 95 is hot, but i went with the tinman chrome...

eboy

green ice....i made that exact same pair of 97's....just waiting for the money to buy them...they turned out al ot hotter than i thought

edit: scratch that....they are a lot more different than i thought....but i am convinced to get mine now...the yellow looks great....thanks

255forLife Haha no wonder why that pair looked so familiar! I think they are the samples. I feel bad for my gurl's 255 pair, cause she did all white patent and a mix of colors, but with no stitching or buffalo. So it pretty much looks blahh and plain, just gonna be shiny. Hmm I'll see next week when they come in.

Quote:
....Edit....

Nevermind, samples got air unit. Very similar still hott.

wkigjr.jpg

Here goes my Ids.. had requests so here they are.. like i've said i wanted something simple for summer and for the cubs games.. The quality to me is lacking, but thats expected for custom made shoes for 150.. there was lots of glue residue and and the shoes were dirty, and they just felt cheap in my hand at first...

Formally known as FLO31

Green Ice 05 - lovin the Union 97's lol
Teaneck[/i]
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

^^^^hmmmm... sauna those are pretty clean...very similar to the women's hoa 97. i would really like to see 255's "tinman chrome" when he gets them.

green, i made the same exact 95s, just black mesh rather than neon...
So it turns out there was no Red Sox Curse...

They just sucked for eighty six years...

THE SAUNA,

NY Yankees fan, perhaps?
October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets

I really wanted to visit the studio to ID a pair of AM90's with the buffalo print but got to thinking...and elephant print > buffalo print

wkoi8z.jpg

Hotness

It would have been an experience but it doesnt get better than this.

Here are my 95's, still waiting on the 87's. Pretty happy with how they turned out. Thanks to Bee for the hook up...

136148199_454684169e.jpg

136148201_13aa038e2b.jpg

136149768_14ad89c8a7.jpg

Quote:
THE SAUNA, NY Yankees fan, perhaps?

hellz no... i hate the yankee's.. on screen when i ordered them they looked like cubs blue .. i wanted them for the my trips out to wrigley this year... its still close enough though, it'll do...
Formally known as FLO31

Green Ice 05 your vip for the exclusive colors?... and hot stuff

how many days did it take you guys to get the shoes after the confirm? still didnt get confirm yet, but should be here within 2 weeks. extremely anxious.
need a electrician? in ny area? hit me up... trust me im an electrician

Quote:
I thought that too, but the NL voids that equation unfortunately, imo

You wont know until you have them on your feet. Whoever had the idea for no liner had the right idea... very light. Cant ID a better set of summer kicks.

Back
Top Bottom