| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

^

i like them with the neon, b.

Quote:
yo, the guy! did you kill my dog? (guy on the couch shakes his head)

i believe him, yo. i don't know why, but i do.

and Phouvi. i'm pretty sure the paleness is just an effect of the flash, those neon patent joints are BRRRRRIGHT AS HELL in person..

eboy

Hey Green Ice u already know Ima fan of your designs, can I see more pics of the union inspired 97's?
""You could nod ya head to this like it's only a rap, cause when these bullets hit ya ___ i'm like it's only a gat"

@#%$ UPS!!!!

Quote:
THE PACKAGE WAS LEFT IN A UPS FACILITY CAUSING THIS DELAY

just sat in kentucky for a day :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

and my other package?
Quote:
THE AIRLINE OFF-LOADED PACKAGES CAUSING A DELAY

stuck in korea >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

What times does nike reset the id clock? Everytime I try to make some 90's it says they're sold out for the day.

Thanks

Mike

You passed doing what you loved the most
R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005
Even though you're gone, we're still a team

^^^^^^^^^^ Nikeid is suppose to "reset" around 3pm Est (12 for us west coasters). But that is an approx.... Usually when I get the time, the 95's are reset around 4pm Est or so. But the 90's, good luck with those. People have said that they have gotten orders thru, but I check everyday constantly in the time frame that they are suppose to reset, and they are sold out at all times.
Basketball and Mixed Martial Art's.....Yea, Weird combo...

yes! i finally got my delivery confirmation e-mail. my kicks are in thailand. hopefully they will be here soon. to all of those who answered all of my questions, i appreciate it.

have a nice day!
PARENTAL ADVISORY
EXPLICIT CONTENT​
[size=1color=#CCFF00] [/size]AIM - GMAIL

wkigjr.jpg

i always liked thhose 90s (engine, brown) are you able to id those by using the website or can you only select those colors for 255?

btw what are those colors on the 90s?
STOP STEALIN MY AVATAR

that brown is the buck hampton, only available at the studio. it's like a thinner version of HTM.

and the colors on that are buck hampton, black swoosh, khaki mesh and midsole, neon accents, and i believe that's engine on the lining and laces.

the other 90s in the pic are all-white patent with laser blue accents and infrared lining/laces.

nice 90s btw, az005us. if i were you, i'd keep the neon laces in and put the infrared laces into some GR infrareds, IMO it takes those to the next level..

Mine must be on the same flight as stillmaticshay's. Yeehaw! It's kinda weird though...my girl and I ordered ours one right after the other, they're both AM1's, and mine have shipped and hers haven't. Are the men's and women's made in different factories?
I HATE EVERYBODY...I JUST HATE MY FRIENDS A LITTLE BIT LESS THAN EVERYONE ELSE.

sorry if i missed it, i have read most of the 115 pages, but what is going to be the new line at 255 when it reopens? i think i remember someone saying it would be something to do with soccer, not sure though. thanks in advance.
[/b]​
or foe state ya biz...[/b]​
[/center][/b]
[/center]

Quote:
nice 90s btw, az005us. if i were you, i'd keep the neon laces in and put the infrared laces into some GR infrareds, IMO it takes those to the next level..

I was thinking that, but then i was also thinking of puttin the infas into the all black 180 runners and customizing my own "Opuiums" , i have some camo fabric i wanted to throw on there and see how it comes out.. summer project. thanks again though :smile:
smile.gif

AIM-AZPKR005
Azpkr005@aol.com

finally got them. ordered march 20. i see another person also put "1 of 1" oh well..

wmjn1f.jpg

they look MUCH better in person. the laser blue is much darker and the laces ultramine is dark purple. the midnight navy is closer to black than navy.

^^ These Kicks Kill:

Really nice job... reminds me of another NTer's pair from page 43 or so. :wink:
wink.gif

Is the mudguard on your 90s midnight navy? Thanks.

[/b]​

:smh:
nono.gif
at the crybabies complaining about delays...
MINE IS LOST!!!!!! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
:frown:
frown.gif

It was in L.A. this morning. (where I live)
Then...
all of a sudden it says its delivered, and signed for 6 hours later in Ontario, Ca.
Then...
it says it got shipped back out an hour and a half later.
WHAT???!!!!

CSR's say I have to wait until Monday to find out what the deal is.
Looking for XIV Indiglows & XI's & Haze Dunks. 9 - 9.5
"...all you maggots smoking **** out there on Sunset Blvd."

The terrible communication between Nike and UPS makes the customer service completely worthless. Neither company knows a single thing about the others' operations. It's rediculous how long you can be on the phone with the two companies without figuring out a @#%$ thing. Each of them will be telling you a completely different story. :smh:
nono.gif

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
HEAT!!! Nice job...