| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

^^ Thats how crazy diseases make it to places form other countries...
So it turns out there was no Red Sox Curse...

They just sucked for eighty six years...

figured i'd done more than enough crazy designs, so i kept it simple with these..

no flash
x364bm.jpg

flash
x367bb.jpg

no flash
x367he.jpg

flash
x368nl.jpg

j2o was right, metallic silver is the shizzle..

By the way, here are my 255 ID that I ordered near the end of March, i am in love with them. It is my one and only 255 ID so let me know what you think.

that bug is MAD scary...
I'd flip out if I got that in my shoe.

Bo knows everything from sports to other stuff but I bet you Bo don't know how to roll a blunt

47b6db22b3127cce888c526f2d3200000016108CYtnLlu0bk

Got these today.
TeRapiNs03:: Are you gunna rock ur BB4's?
Dr H O V A 2121: No
Dr H O V A 2121: I'm to lazy to take them outta the box.
Got any hot or rare kicks for sale in size 10.5 or 13?

Quote:
^^ Thats how crazy diseases make it to places form other countries...

And how species get wiped out....I forget what country but its in south america I believe but anyways the forests are silent becuase tree snakes that hid in plane cargro from another county whiped them out....that crap is crazy.

Got my ID's today and they were for the 2nd time @#%$ UP! I t's not bad enough they won't ship to Canada...now i have to wait again!

Quote:
I forget what country but its in south america I believe but anyways the forests are silent becuase tree snakes that hid in plane cargro from another county whiped them out

i think you are talking about the brown tree snake in guam - south america already has a crapload of snakes in their trees

*edit* :wink:
wink.gif
brown like the brown on these 95's that i ordered for the european guys
144120963.jpg

^ what's snakes and bugs got to do with iDs... :b
tongue.gif

lewi1913, those 255 iD's are nice.... too bad there was no AMs when i went last year, and there are none now... :\
ohwell.gif

^^thanks bro, i knew what i was gonna make for weeks, before i went. it took me like 2 min at my appointment...lol

those are hot^^^ and on a side note im glad i didnt do buffalo 95s because it seems like EVERYONE did them. not disliking them at all, but they are like a GR now

Quote:
i think you are talking about the brown tree snake in guam - south america already has a crapload of snakes in their trees

Yep thats where it was....since they were a new type predator the birds hadn't adapted to them and had no way of protecting their young from them...The snakes were no joke though, they would eat the birds eggs out of their nest and lay snake eggs that the mother bird will take care of until they hatched to eat the mother bird. :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

I took environmental science last quarter so thats why I remember that. :lol:
laugh.gif
we talked about species nitches for a while.
(damn thats such a bad run-on)

my studio 93's have been stuck in korea for about 6 days due to a missed flight and i'm getting pissed

who can i possibly complain about this to? got a feeling i just have to swallow my pride and wait
[/b]

[/b]

[/b]

so are IDs done for all am's with the exception of the 03s? all other IDs say "sold out" and the message is different on the other am's...knew i should have ordered earlier

blah!

Yesterday in my locker my AM 87's, 90's both said item no longer available for production which is different than sold out. Checked today and I can review them but just not buy them. I think their days are numbered.

Same with me Ultrasur1
"stuck in korea for about 6 days due to a missed flight and i'm getting pissed"

I have been checking but they just keep saying they missed the flight, no one to complain to, guess we will just have to wait... it sucks though.
I'm not new
I just don't post alot.....

Back
Top Bottom