New Iron Man 2 Trailer

classified

Banned
Joined Mar 2, 2010
Im the only one on this board that didn't like the first IM. I'll give this a look though.

Joined May 14, 2002
I don't have high hopes for this one... part of what made the first one so good was the origin story... same with the OG transformers...

And that sequel was AWFUL. I knew it would be from day one.

We'll see, but a lot of parts look too corny IMO

Joined May 25, 2007
Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I don't have high hopes for this one... part of what made the first one so good was the origin story... same with the OG transformers...

This one will not disappoint,  Marvel Studios film has all been on point since they started directing the movies

Joined Feb 14, 2007
Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

This one will not disappoint,  Marvel Studios film has all been on point since they started directing the movies
yeah, Favreau & co. > Bay any day

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now