-- New John Mayer music --

So John Mayer did a secret show at New York's Village Underground recently (which I was not made aware of
mad.gif
) and performed three new cuts. Not sure if they'll be on his next album or not (which is supposed to have a very folky-feel to it)

A Face to Call Home

So John Mayer did a secret show at New York's Village Underground recently (which I was not made aware of
mad.gif
) and performed three new cuts. Not sure if they'll be on his next album or not (which is supposed to have a very folky-feel to it)

A Face to Call Home

Songs are nice. I didn't really care for his last album, but Continuum was a great album. Songs are promising. When is his new album due?

Songs are nice. I didn't really care for his last album, but Continuum was a great album. Songs are promising. When is his new album due?

Any new John Mayer is always appreciated.

Plus if he's going in a different direction or expanding his style, I'm all for it as well.

Any new John Mayer is always appreciated.

Plus if he's going in a different direction or expanding his style, I'm all for it as well.

No word on a new album yet. Said he'll be off the stage for 18 months (after the Battle Studies tour finished). He did speak of a folk-style album he wanted to make but said that would be a personal project of his own.

Not sure whether this for an upcoming "pop" album or the actual folk album he was talking about.

No word on a new album yet. Said he'll be off the stage for 18 months (after the Battle Studies tour finished). He did speak of a folk-style album he wanted to make but said that would be a personal project of his own.

Not sure whether this for an upcoming "pop" album or the actual folk album he was talking about.

Back
Top Bottom