New Jordan 15 Woven Y2K QS Limited Edition Sample

Another frankenstein shoe,gentry really likes franky that inspired him to make this kind of shoe
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

Yeah...that's the XV SE

Not a fan...

And the woven jacket is funny (never heard of it...not happening)...cause I'm workin on a clothing line and that was an idea I wanted to do...but everyone else involved hated the idea. :lol:
laugh.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

Oh wow. No kidding I really like that shoe. Isn't this the design that people were saying the XV was originally supposed to look like back in 2000? Damn JB again because if this was an individual sale I'd be interested.

But 800 bucks with the addition of a jacket? That's foolishness.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
MySpace
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
ICETOWN​

The jacket and package thing is NOT ACTUALLY happening. I think the shoe is nicely improved! Maybe not the most flattering color there...but what else is new? :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
Yeah...that's the XV SE
JB is just gonna pull AL QUIEDA this year arent they??
TEAM VOLTRON BLACK LION
D.C. COMICS CREW
TEAM G.I.R. -VIDA GUERRA, KAT VON D, KIM KARDASHIAN,MELISSA MAIRE,KERRY WASHINGTON,LAUREN CONRAD,BEYONCE,KATE BECKINSALE,CIARA,DANIA RAMIREZ,HAYDEN PANETTIERE,RAVEN SIMONE,DIANA HERNANDEZ,ROCSI

Kinda mixing of Melo's (with the jumpman at the side) and XVs.
Not feeling those.
Indohan

:lol:
laugh.gif

is that the best they can come up with!? for a $1000!?? :lol:
laugh.gif

:smh:
smh.gif
CHI-CHI...meet Anita, she'll be your acquaintence for today.

no way lol
"...and I've been dieting for months
eat my dreams for breakfast/ save my pride for work at lunch
next i dine on hope/ then lie high in the zone
then get the munchies while im sleep, next thing I know im awoke..."

Cool shoe 150 made looks like that will be out of my price range good luck to those rich guys who will copped those shoes. :wow:
eek.gif

Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith
RIP SPC James Lee Adair

Man i thought they were melo 3 at first but then i saw the difference but man good re4semblens in a different color

$800 for a package is WAY too much, smh
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

Not sure what to think about this shoe. I will have to wait until I see more. Thanks for posting also.
Even when I'm old and grey, I won't be able to play it, but I'll still love the game.

Michael Jordan

Back
Top Bottom