TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Quote:
package for $795
4y85jzt.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

yahhhhhhhh what are theze horrible piecez of BASURA???? str8 trash. :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

KaLl Me S.s. JoRdAn... I gOt JaYz On DeCk.

i like them but for 795 i quess i will just have to look at the pic's
4 sale ds retro xi's size 13 black/red

retro ix's white/black size 13

So...this is the "twist" that the XV's were supposed to receive...that we were all supposed to approve of? :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

Look like Cameron Nelson's sig wasn't to far off...

$795....for these? Uhhh I think I would grab a few pairs of Columbias...well anything for that matter... for $795, before this...
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

$759 for this piece of @#%$ with a damn jacket!? :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

JB is stupid to think anyone buy that and if anyone that buys that for that kind of price are dumb.

JB is a joke nowadays :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Negrodamus
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I love 'em!

Seriously!!

No, not that colorway, because none of the colors flow or anything.

But the DESIGN? I love it.
nublee:
these > XVs
Exactly.

Could some of you PhotoShoppers work on these, or is that too difficult because of all the lettering across the picture?

I'm curious how this new SE design would look in this colorway:

side15-03.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

I see JB taking out more trash these days :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-P.Davis-A.Williams
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

Wait so the package idea is out? Did someone say these will be sold individually?
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
MySpace
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
ICETOWN​

JB is incredible!
The price piont of this package, and the 150 limited availability is going to drive sales through the roof for the XV.
Everyone that can't get their hands on these, or the laser XVs are going to snatch up every XV released thinking that they have a part of something special.
Great job JB marketing.

*Anyone remember the woven jacket that was totally made out of shoelaces that an NTers friend make a couple years ago?
JB planning on giving that guy any royalty checks?
FS: 1999 Jrordan BRED IV 10, Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

those are straight horrible trash mixied in wit throw up and crap!!!! :smh:
smh.gif

"Aint Nuthin Like That New Shoe Smell"

Quote:
SOURCES SAID there is a matching woven jacket in in the package for $795
:smh:
smh.gif
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Back
Top Bottom