New Jordan 15 Woven Y2K QS Limited Edition Sample

Are these what the XV SE looks like?
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII
FOR SALE: BLACK V SZ 13 DS, BLACK CAROLINA 5 SZ 13 VNDS, CAROLINA VI LOW SZ 13 NDS, BLACK BLUE 18 SZ 12 DS. PM ME IF INTERESTED!

:x
sick.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

i'll really find it hard to believe if these sell out which they probably will. 795 for a pair of shoes and a jacket...even if the shoes were og xi's i wouldn't. I really hope these flop so they can stop coming out this nonsense. i'd rather spend that much on a laptop or something.
They call me hadoken because i'm down right, fierce

795? Are you serious? 795?
TeamLakers
This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

lol what are those?! made a shoe that a lot of sneakerheads already dont like, even worse... greeeattttt...

what up matt mo

Where's Ashton and the camera crew ?
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

wow those are just horrid, and $795?!!! I'LL PASS!!!
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Hold on is that my picture?
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Ewww 2 3 4 5..........
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

That is my picture, you shoe dudes make me laugh. How you gonna go to my photobucket and go pages and pages back and get this pic. Grimey a** stuff right there.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Why is there a wierd green at the top of the shoe??...
A good color could really make this shoe though.....
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

SAY NO TO PHOTONAPPING N TAGGING
WANTED: RETRO BLACK/INFRARED VI BOX sz10

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

That other pic is mine. It's clear to see that they stole my picture:

Back
Top Bottom