New Jordan 2K9 Sample

Those are so clean, & for the record I'm very happy w/ my 2k9's. A lot of pp are gonna be sorry they slept on these, going to be on here years from now saying when can we get the 2k9 retro? Those are my GRAILS LOL
i think you going MAJORLY overboard w/ that statement, but i will side w/ you and say they are a nice sneaker. but i don't think people willbe on here saying they need to get their hands on the 2k9's, especially when these WILL be plentiful in-stock, and will probably be on-sale when the nextcolorway drops. i got mine for $101.00 and i wouldn't doubt i get owned by a better sale price on the wht/blk pair somewhere, in the near-future.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Those are so clean, & for the record I'm very happy w/ my 2k9's. A lot of pp are gonna be sorry they slept on these, going to be on here years from now saying when can we get the 2k9 retro? Those are my GRAILS LOL
Keep telling yourself that, lol. These shoes are lame and that will never change. Same goes for the 15's, it's been a long time and I still wouldn't rock those things or these even if they were given to me.

I agree with you on the 2k9s, but not on the XV. I never heard anyone call XVs "wack" or "ugly" until I got on the internet. I was inhigh school when these dropped, and evryone had them (especially lows). I've never seen any Jordan that was not worn by Mike become a classic. I'vesaid it time and time again, it ain't all about the look of the sneaker. Simply put, the most popular Jordans are the ones worn in Jordans best seasons.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Keep telling yourself that, lol. These shoes are lame and that will never change. Same goes for the 15's, it's been a long time and I still wouldn't rock those things or these even if they were given to me.

I agree with you on the 2k9s, but not on the XV. I never heard anyone call XVs "wack" or "ugly" until I got on the internet. I was in high school when these dropped, and evryone had them (especially lows). I've never seen any Jordan that was not worn by Mike become a classic. I've said it time and time again, it ain't all about the look of the sneaker. Simply put, the most popular Jordans are the ones worn in Jordans best seasons.

well obviously man, Those who were fortunate like myself to actually see him play and win championships and go 72-10, we wanted to be like him, we wanted towear his shoes. Thats why they're our favorites. Now back onto the subject, the 2K9 is a great shoe. I dont understand why people would want to wearsomething and have their feet hurt, just to impress, rather than to be extremely comforatable and perform well on the courts. I wore the XX3's no more thanand hour, and my feet were already hurting. I wore the 2k9's for 5 hours and felt fine. Dont get me wrong the XX3's are a better LOOKING shoe, but atthe end of the day I'd still be more comfortable.

i think they looked even worse on this new CW...
i think original looked better~
but i wont cop it unless they will less than 90, i will consider for balling~

with these colors they almost got it right but still a pass maybe if they tweak the red parts

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

Rock, can you confirm if these were the ones you were talking about earlier (before the actual pics surfaced)?
These are production Samples...

So no.. I not only saw samples.. I saw early designs and 3D images.. I also realized the "heel" which everyone makes comments on are actuallyfunctional. Its like a Spring Plate. There's a reason they look like that. If you cut the protective covering you'd see the spring Carbon Fibermechcanism and its tight.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

Rock, can you confirm if these were the ones you were talking about earlier (before the actual pics surfaced)?
These are production Samples...

So no.. I not only saw samples.. I saw early designs and 3D images.. I also realized the "heel" which everyone makes comments on are actually functional. Its like a Spring Plate. There's a reason they look like that. If you cut the protective covering you'd see the spring Carbon Fiber mechcanism and its tight.

hey rock, do you know if these will release? im digging this colorway

They look super cheap. I just took a look at the 09's they had at footlocker and there is no way i will wear these. There more like ornaments thanbasketball shoes.

Love 'em.
smokin.gif

I hope the hype on them stays as non-existent as it is, because I'd love to get this pair without having to fight anyone for 'em or get up early.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom