New Jordan Access shoes break in time?

Why does my right foot in pain the pinky toe portion when I first walk in my new Jordan Access sneakers? My left foot is very comfortable but it’s only my right top foot pain when walking in these the first time. Do they need time to break-in?

Attachments

• 7C884C2B-B87A-495D-B709-F24CDD9108FB.jpeg
    7C884C2B-B87A-495D-B709-F24CDD9108FB.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 347
Can someone please confirm if these type of shoes need some time to break-in.

Because only the right shoe hurts my foot. But the left side feels very comfortable.

Size 14 is my size.

My left shoe fits perfectly fine.

But when I walk, the right foot hurts. But I still wiggle my toes from the right shoe.

So I don’t understand…

Maybe it needs break-in time?

Yes, all of our feet is not equally the same.

Should I just wait until they break in? Maybe the more I walk in them the material will stretch overtime.

By the way, I did order another pair just for backup as this model (see my image) posted are discontinued I believe. Especially in these colors. I love this design, just love it 😍

Hopefully others who had worn these can comment if they need some time to break in.

Another option, is that I leave the right shoe directly under the sun on my balcony as that would make the material more softer and stretched a bit.

The place where I ordered them they didn’t have 14.5 only option was 14.

I’ll just give it a few more weeks to see how they improve.

Ya my right foot is a half size smaller than my left foot.. It’s annoying but nothing I can do about it. My left shoe always fits great while the right is too loose.

Should you all recommend that I give them time to break them in? Because I would love to wear these shoes.

The shoe that is on my left foot is very comfortable. But the right one gives me slight pain when I walk.

The right shoe as far as size goes, I can wiggle my toes. So size 14 is my size.

It’s either the material needs to be broken in or it’s just the way my feet is.

Each day, the right foot has pain and sometimes doesn’t when I walk.

Does this mean I should give them more time to break in?

Otherwise, they feel comfortable when sitting still or just standing.

Need a quick yes or no answer before thinking to ship these back.

Do you recommend giving some more time until my right shoe breaks in?

Like I said before, the left is perfectly comfortable.

Ship them back
Well, today, it’s been better. Maybe because the weather was more hotter and the material stretched a bit.

And besides, another shipment is on its way just to keep another pair for backup since I really like these shoes.

Back
Top Bottom