New Jordan Shorts

Niketalk,

I was at Footlcoker yesterday and they had some new Jordan shorts there.  They were identical to the Georgetown Hoyas shorts, but they were white/black/maize.  Does anyone have any info on these or know if they are coming out in any other color?

Thanks.

You should have asked in footlocker, they might know.
ohwell.gif

there are hundreds of different jordan shorts, try and find a pic online and then post

The style is called the "On Court Short"...there are quite a few colors coming...

Champs will have White/Red, Black/Red and White/Carolina Blue soon...

Not sure about other colors at other stores...

JM

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Niketalk,

I was at Footlcoker yesterday and they had some new Jordan shorts there.  They were identical to the Georgetown Hoyas shorts, but they were white/black/maize.  Does anyone have any info on these or know if they are coming out in any other color?

Thanks.
AJF 8s white black and yellow

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

The style is called the "On Court Short"...there are quite a few colors coming...

Champs will have White/Red, Black/Red and White/Carolina Blue soon...

Not sure about other colors at other stores...

JM

Glad to see you are still around JM

There are too many pairs to have such a general description, and I never hear anything about shorts realeasing, i usually just see them at the store and buy them

JM got it right ... As Always!

The guys at my Footlocker don't know squat and referred to it as the AJF 8 short. I laughed. The employee also said the AJF 8 was the hottest Jordan he has seen in 10 years. I laughed harder.

As soon as I find pics online I will post them, but haven't seen any yet. The retail was $50.

Thanks.

Meister.

I need some new BBall shorts, but I really hate the price range.

35-40 dollars is kinda ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom