New Jordan VI LAKERS NO 3M FINAL PRODUCTION PIC!!!!!!!

Joined Jul 15, 2007
A couple things wrong...the stitching looks horrendous...and to me honest I am a Laker Hater due to where I am from, and the hurt the Lakers always put on my Nuggets...Sorry JB but i give this a USDA Grade A "FAIL TAG"

Joined Nov 12, 2007
You have to admit that even though they are not color-blocked the way we would like for them to be with more yellow and purple.....they still look way better than the version with the 3m.

Joined Jan 4, 2009
Originally Posted by jhobson5

A couple things wrong...the stitching looks horrendous...and to me honest I am a Laker Hater due to where I am from, and the hurt the Lakers always put on my Nuggets...Sorry JB but i give this a USDA Grade A "FAIL TAG"
though being where I'm from I am also a Laker Hater.....pass on these

Joined Jul 20, 2002
There is minimal "laker" influence in them. I would buy on sale, but they would be better without the stitching.

Joined Mar 3, 2010
That stitching is horrendous. Being a Laker fan, this may be one of those shoes that grow on me...but I doubt it. Pass.

Joined Nov 18, 2000
easy pass. they should have just stuck with the original infrared coloblocking and just switched up the infrared with yellow or purple.

SteveSteve72

Staff member
Joined Jan 3, 2009
They looked better with the 3m. I don't like the contrast stitching
 Thanks for the pic.

Joined Aug 23, 2008
it least it looks better than the piston's coming out, but still cant decide...maybe they'll change the final production for the piston's too

Joined Jan 19, 2009
I actually liked the 3M but if they were gonna change it up they might as well should've changed all that white to purple or gold. But i love the lakers so ill be copping myself a pair

Joined Mar 29, 2006
i thought that this was just a sample and the final production version is the pair with the 3M?

Joined Mar 29, 2006
Originally Posted by swooshdude

blackout the stitching and you have a winner.

thats what im sayin. if someone has the ba*** to sharpie the stitching i would want to see that. of course only with the 3m though not like this pic.

Joined Apr 22, 2007
There should have been a lot more purple in the shoe. Purple Jumpman, purple lace toggle, purple midsole. When I look at this shoe, I don't see "Lakers"

Joined Dec 26, 2005
WHen i first saw these it took me a while to understand why the hell they call it the laker 6s....there is MINIMAL influence from the lakers for this shoe... im not hating but this shoe is a fail. 3m would have looked better..

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now