New Jordan VI LAKERS NO 3M FINAL PRODUCTION PIC!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by CoolGreyNT

This post is INCORRECT.

The 3M version will drop - confirmed on Kix and the City.

The OP's posted pair are samples & are not releasing - also confirmed via KATC.
good, cuz these suck alot worse then da 3m versions.....and these have that horrendous ashy larry suede...smh

This is a BS colorway.

Why couldn't JB make it a true Lakers colorway, for example:

Kobe PE's

kobepeiii.jpg

airjordanviiikobepemain.jpg

kobe-vii-3.jpg

kobe-vii.jpg

They could have used their creative minds if any, to color block them like these.

This picture looks like it might be of the kids shoe. You can see at the ankle in the mens it should come out more.

I think this is an old pic. Im pretty sure they will still have the 3m on them, they look FARRRR better with the 3m.

If they have 3m i will cop, if not these are an easy pass

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

This is a BS colorway.

Why couldn't JB make it a true Lakers colorway, for example:

Kobe PE's

kobepeiii.jpg

airjordanviiikobepemain.jpg

kobe-vii-3.jpg

kobe-vii.jpg

They could have used their creative minds if any, to color block them like these.

Exactly! Real Laker Jordan colorways worn by an actual Laker.

This can't be an old pick as footlockerunlocked just updated it this morning with the releas date. Now I am bothered a bit as if they might have used the original pick bu this pic was never seen before today so how can some be sure? I don't know. I was just trying to help. Peace!

I swear when the first pictures came out the versions witout the 3M were definitely doper than the ones with the 3M...I dont think the midsole was white on the 1st sample pics, which for me is a deal breaker (well not really, since there was never a deal).

I think it's kinda whatcksauce that JB has deemed these the "Lakers" VI...they either should have made them more of a Lakers colorway, or left the nickname open-ended. I think these could be dope with say a Vikings jersey or an LSU jersey...but then again, i'm flyer than most.

Why did JB have to make a shoe for the Lakers!!! Now its determined that its all a seling scheme just to higher profits!!! Lakers, Detroits.... Whats next the Bobcats!!! hahaha

Back
Top Bottom