New Jordan VI LAKERS NO 3M FINAL PRODUCTION PIC!!!!!!!

5ac158f2072b8fad97e104d15f6fde423117277.pjpg

Nuff said! Now stop the hate please! "Kevrocavich"

A couple things wrong...the stitching looks horrendous...and to me honest I am a Laker Hater due to where I am from, and the hurt the Lakers always put on my Nuggets...Sorry JB but i give this a USDA Grade A "FAIL TAG"

You have to admit that even though they are not color-blocked the way we would like for them to be with more yellow and purple.....they still look way better than the version with the 3m.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

A couple things wrong...the stitching looks horrendous...and to me honest I am a Laker Hater due to where I am from, and the hurt the Lakers always put on my Nuggets...Sorry JB but i give this a USDA Grade A "FAIL TAG"

though being where I'm from I am also a Laker Hater.....pass on these

There is minimal "laker" influence in them. I would buy on sale, but they would be better without the stitching.

That stitching is horrendous. Being a Laker fan, this may be one of those shoes that grow on me...but I doubt it. Pass.

easy pass. they should have just stuck with the original infrared coloblocking and just switched up the infrared with yellow or purple.

They looked better with the 3m. I don't like the contrast stitching
sick.gif
 Thanks for the pic.

it least it looks better than the piston's coming out, but still cant decide...maybe they'll change the final production for the piston's too

I actually liked the 3M but if they were gonna change it up they might as well should've changed all that white to purple or gold. But i love the lakers so ill be copping myself a pair
smile.gif

i thought that this was just a sample and the final production version is the pair with the 3M?

Originally Posted by swooshdude

blackout the stitching and you have a winner.

thats what im sayin. if someone has the ba*** to sharpie the stitching i would want to see that. of course only with the 3m though not like this pic.

There should have been a lot more purple in the shoe. Purple Jumpman, purple lace toggle, purple midsole. When I look at this shoe, I don't see "Lakers"

WHen i first saw these it took me a while to understand why the hell they call it the laker 6s....there is MINIMAL influence from the lakers for this shoe... im not hating but this shoe is a fail. 3m would have looked better..

Back
Top Bottom